• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

DriverPack Solution 12 3 R257

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

stekebabman

Jan 17, 2013
Hi,
I've downloaded DriverPack Solution 12 3 R257,but am not sure what to do with it now I have it on my PC ??
Do I burn this to a DVD,if so which parts of folder?

Please,can anybody who responds to this,bear in mind,I'm a relatively new PC user and only really know VERY basics.
I have Nero installed if I need to put this to a disc,just not sure if I need to burn as a data DVD or what ??

Thanks in advance guys :)

Well, You can open device manager and if you have missed driver just browse to "DriverPack Solution 12" folder ;)

Note, you can burn to CD if you want too.

Thanks for response,I'm thinking it maybe easier if I burn to a disc,How/What sections of folder do I need to burn to a disc?
And would this be burnt just like I do with movies/music as 'data' files with Nero.
I have opened 'DriverPack Solution 12' folder,and there are several files inside,ie:dev_db,DPS_Source,drp etc. and autorun etc.
Really need to get this installed/ran,am having nightmares getting a driver for one of my devices :(

Thanks in advance for all help/advice given,and my apologies for being a 'noobie' :) :)

Could you please advise then what section of downloaded folder I need to burn to a disc,and do I burn it a data or what?

Back