DriverPack Solution 17.7.16 [ThumperDC]

Ya of course thank-you these have been around for years and I have used them as a PC Tech. in a shop where I worked for 16 years. Herman

takitezsdc

why is my anti virus and asus router security saying this is a virus or is not secure to download?

drgoodgreens

wants to install to much extra software , if you are not good with computers , please read and research everything it wants to install on your computer , to me this is a lot like adware if you ask me , I am not trying to be negative , and thank you for posting , I know posting requires hard work Just trying to be informative to new users , thank you

times2fxp

Since they started using that damn DPI program that installs itself and every time you delete it, it comes back on its own at reboot. I stopped using it. I been using SDI and love that it does what I need without install PUPS.

spit051261

Hi all
I am new here but any software that requires you to install this much can't be good .
I will give this one a miss and search for drivers the old fashion (and safer) way.

lisabacio

Annunci gratuiti vendita o affitto case, annunci auto e moto usate, offerte lavoro e molto altro. Annunci-Subito.it - Sito di Annunci gratuiti, qui puoi inserire gratis i tuoi annunci gratuiti, cerca tra migliaia di articoli usati. Scopri tutti gli annunci gratuiti
subito.it

sftwrbattl

Windows 10 is the latest rendition of Windows and can be moved up to from Windows 7. See Where Can I Download Windows 10? for help on what to do straightaway in case you're intrigued.It's essential to understand that from various perspectives www.mybslhr.com