• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How to Activate GodMode in Windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

zarsvirus said:
hello is there a god mode for window 7? my laptop keeps stalling everytime i open any file. i was planning to format it to xp since the processor its only celeron for acer aspire 5336. i got all the drivers for xp.

U can do it in Windows 7 same way.

Hey? does anyone remember or have the code for God mode in Windows 7 Pro x64? I uninstalled win 10 just after the upgrade offer cuz of the tattle-tail programs. before all the fixes where brought to light.

Going to see, too tired tonight.
Used, usually, some tweak programs for my windows, never mind on versions...
I dont like that much windows 10.
I like more windows xp.
Using now win10, only because I am too tired with searching for some new program that is compatible with win xp...
Thank you on this.

Thanks ThumperTM... I've heard of the Godmode thingy. Now I know how to get there.. Thanks to you

This is an awesome and extremely useful set of tools. WARNING to beginners: Use with extreme caution by taking screenshots in advance of changing settings that could render a system useless. The only way out is luck or a complete reinstallation of Windows(all versions).

bsp How to Activate GodMode in Windows 10

<t>one more thing i made bootable flash once and it worked fine but at that time my HDD first Primary partition was 10GB and now it has 20GB does this has to do anything ?</t>

Back