• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Installing Windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Tatoc

Mar 3, 2023
I want to install windows 10 on a Dell Dimension E510. The problem I have is that I have windows 10 on disk but the disk player on this computer is not working. So my question is can I transfer the Windows files to a USB drive and install it from that drive? If that is possible, how can I get this computer to start from a USB drive?

I know my question was kind of stupid. But this is the first time that I had to use a USB Drive to install an operating system on a computer. I had always been able to do it using a disk drive. You answer did help. Thank you.

I know my question was kind of stupid. But this is the first time that I had to use a USB Drive to install an operating system on a computer. I had always been able to do it using a disk drive. You answer did help. Thank you.
Hey everyone here including myself have asked that question or something similar, now you know. Glad I could help.

Yes, you can install it from the USB drive by making the USB drive bootable using Rufus software.

The other way is to make a bootable DVD using Nero or some other software.

Note: Do not forget to change the boot order in BIOS.

Hello! Please my office 2016 keeps giving me an error language when ever I tried loading it. I uninstalled and tried to install it again but it refuses to install then displays an error code. How do I go about this?

I want to install windows 10 on a Dell Dimension E510. The problem I have is that I have windows 10 on disk but the disk player on this computer is not working. So my question is can I transfer the Windows files to a USB drive and install it from that drive? If that is possible, how can I get this computer to start from a USB drive?
Download a iso, plug the usb and burn with rufus.

Back