• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Mercedes EWA-net v2.25.0.7 + EPC + WIS last updates [TechTools] *SOLVED*

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

jeandersson

Apr 12, 2018
Hi

I'm getting error message "Windows service EWA net server was not closed properly. Check that the service is shutdown and that EWA-server is no longer active. The installatation will be aborted and therefore installation has to be restarted." (translated from swedish so it might not be an correct quote of message.

Any ideas how to get past this? The message apperace emidiatly once I press next to start the installation procees. Have tried to run as admin without any sucess.

Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Best regards//

Re: Mercedes EWA-net v2.25.0.7 + EPC + WIS last updates [TechTools]

<t>i need a gt cad software. pls give me.</t>

Re: Mercedes EWA-net v2.25.0.7 + EPC + WIS last updates [TechTools]

<r><QUOTE author="jeandersson" post_id="100352" time="1523506306" user_id="165543"><s>
jeandersson post_id=100352 time=1523506306 user_id=165543 said:
</s>
Hi<br/>
<br/>
I'm getting error message "Windows service EWA net server was not closed properly. Check that the service is shutdown and that EWA-server is no longer active. The installatation will be aborted and therefore installation has to be restarted." (translated from swedish so it might not be an correct quote of message.<br/>
<br/>
Any ideas how to get past this? The message apperace emidiatly once I press next to start the installation procees. Have tried to run as admin without any sucess.<br/>
<br/>
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64bit<br/>
<br/>
Best regards//
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Solved my problem by installing an older version of EWA admin tool. Name on archive/file data base "EWA 012012". After that I could use the WIS files to install WIS database+newer version of Admin tool. After that EPC database.</r>

Back