• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

dperrone5

Oct 9, 2015
I installed, but I still get the need to activate banner across the top and in Word and Excel I do not have many of the functions as a result. Thank you for the help.

Can anyone send me a link to the installation notes? I didn't appear to receive them. Thanks in advance

hey sorry all but I am new at downloading software files can someone please walk me through how to install the MS office pro 2016 on my pc I downloaded it already... Please just call me a dummy when it comes to this stuff but i really need this program for school can someone please help

dsam1211 said:
hey sorry all but I am new at downloading software files can someone please walk me through how to install the MS office pro 2016 on my pc I downloaded it already... Please just call me a dummy when it comes to this stuff but i really need this program for school can someone please help

Hi,

This download comes with installation notes.

If you are having trouble installing this on windows 10 - it seems Microsoft is putting in checks to stop installations of pirated software. This is what I did to get it to work:

- change the name of the directories with your setup files so it doesn't contain anything about activation, version numbers etc.

-delete all readme files related to the torrent or crack

- move the crack out of the folder with the install files and into its own folder somewhere else.

My file structure looked like this:

C:Users[user]DownloadsMICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016setup.exe

C:Users[user]DownloadsOffice 2016 akvtrKMSAuto Net.exe

Notice none of the directories say anything about "activator" and the KMSAuto program is in a different directory.

Fix by tlike355

i installed using the installer, when the patch was running it asked for key, which I dont have, now it asks for key or email account

I've had the same issue as others have reported. I had a previous version of Office that I manually deleted first, but somehow the new install still has all my Outlook info synced. I wonder if my issue is due to it detected a previous install. Any ideas?

HI.

I'm new in this place, and I need some help, because I don't know how to install Office Pro Plus 2016.
I have read the ReadMe.txt file but I don't understand it, because:
1.- What es the application I must stop?. Must I run first the unrar software?
2.- Install application using provided installer. What is the installer. The same again. Must I decompress the .rar file, or not?
3.- What and where is the patch file?

I'm using a 2010 Macintosh iMac with El Capitán OS X.

Thank you very much for some help.

Cheers

MPERELLOR

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Run patch file
DONE!

which provided installer? or where can i fine patch?

Same issue but for AVG Internet Security 2016 16.0.7134 (x86 - x64) + Serials [TechTools.NET]
2) Install application using provided installer
Using Win10, Winrar to extract. I get an error message
Error code: 0xE0010045
Description: Event exec_finished
then the installer closes.

Can you please help. I tried the "Install Office key" and the response was "default dey does not exist". Can you please let me know what code to put in??

alisa said:
MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator
Instructions:
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Run patch file
DONE!

which provided installer? or where can i fine patch?

Back