• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

after installing office 2016 in online. when I click it Can't open it says that " api-ms-win-crt-stdio-i1-1-0-dll is missing " please help me to install for school purposes. thanks

:( after installing office 2016 in online. when I click it Can't open it says that " api-ms-win-crt-stdio-i1-1-0-dll is missing " please help me to install for school purposes. thanks

I tried to install Excel only. At the end it said could not be activated. Tried to uninstall but says Bootstrapper shutting down. Excel seems to work except it is not activated. Can I get a key? The download torrent I got only had .exe files, no KMS activiator or anything.

http://profullversion.com/kmsauto-net-2016/
for the activator. Do not allow your antivirus program tool remove it as it thinks its a hack tool so....... I made the same mistake.

my miscrosoft office keeps shuting down, and its and i try to update but its taking forever. and it also says activate. Please can i key the activation code?

i have a question about this
"MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator"

i want to know what is the microsoft account that can activate the programs?
the email of that account and password plss..

Mine isn't working either. Everytime i try and activate I'm told by my virus detector that a trojan horse has been found.....

Is anyone monitioring this thread? I have the same problem as many others, I can't find the patch file or any other instructions. Pretty poor tbh, what's the point in uploading it if no-one can use it?

paddygarcia said:
Is anyone monitioring this thread? I have the same problem as many others, I can't find the patch file or any other instructions. Pretty poor tbh, what's the point in uploading it if no-one can use it?

No one? really? stupid noob :)

when i try and click the exe file to run the patch i get an error, is there a specific way to run the program. i tried to run it as admin. and it keeps failing

easyyakk said:
when i try and click the exe file to run the patch i get an error, is there a specific way to run the program. i tried to run it as admin. and it keeps failing

What error?

Hey Thumper,

Thanks for the upload. I successfully installed the file and followed your directions however i'm running into an issue. It says to use the Patch file however i seem to be missing the patch file. I thought maybe my anti virus might have deleted or removed it so i looked into the original compressed file and the patch file was no where to be found. Am I just missing something? there is a setup file then the 32 bit and 64 bit inside a folder called office and thats all that is there oh and the readme files.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Thumper,

I installed MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator then ran KMS Auto Net afterwards. (I ignored all threats notified by AVG so that nothing gets deleted.) In the end, I didn't successfully activate office and instead got this message:

"Activation failed with exception code 0xc004F074
The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated. The Key Management Service (KMS) is unavailable."

I tried activating maybe 5 times but kept getting the same message. I can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong or neglecting to do. My OS is 64bit and Windows version is 8.1. Hope you could help me solve it. (In the meantime, I'll try another KMS Activator as suggested in another thread.)

Many thanks for this MS Office 2016.

Back