• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi thumper,

Im getting this error?

Install/Reinstall KMS Service ...
Starting KMS-server service and creating Firewall Rule ...
KMSSet, KMS-Service Start error!!!
KMSDel, KMS-Service Stop error!!!
=== Installing WinDivert driver ...

I'm new to this site... Can anyone provide me a link to download microsoft office 2016 with activator... Thanks in advance...

It says "The Archive is either in unknown format or damaged," any idea how to resolve that?

I'm on Windows 10, I have changed the file name
The path to the file - I run into issues during the extracting part of hte process - is C:\Users\Username\Download\MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016
I removed "activator," but I'm not sure I did it in the "directory." Does anybody have an idea of what I should do?

The readme does not seem to be relevant to this particular issue.

Thank you in advance,

Please help. I'm trying to use the activator KMS Host service is installed, everything says successful but the key says its expired. i can't get the activator to work for me, the instructions don't really help me. In the textbox it says Activation failed with exception code 0x8000ffff. What does that mean?!

i'm so frusterated. Seems like everyone but me can get this program activated. i'm trying this activator because the others failed to work too. I used to have microsoft office activated months ago, for several years, but all of a sudden, no matter what, KMS won't work for me any longer, no matter the version. antivirus is off. I have microsoft blocked in the host file. I would appreciate help, please please please...i guess i should just go to freeware, huh?

I'm getting the following error when installing:

We're sorry, we can't continue because we weren't able to download a required file. Please make sure you're connected to the internet or connect to a different network, then try again.

Error Code: 30182-1015(3)

All of this when I'm connected to the internet & running the file as admin.

same problem, read the installation notes but the software still needs activation. Tried running autorun, and KMS, but to no avail. Please help.

I was having such a hard time trying to get it working/activated but these instructions worked perfectly, thank you so much.

rohanc123 said:
I'm getting the following error when installing:

We're sorry, we can't continue because we weren't able to download a required file. Please make sure you're connected to the internet or connect to a different network, then try again.

Error Code: 30182-1015(3)

All of this when I'm connected to the internet & running the file as admin.

I have the same problem, let me know if you find the solution ;)

installed office , but could not find patch file to run , please help ( yes I followed instructions but could not find the patch file

the download worked easy, but there was no link anywhere to activate it, the KMS was just a .PNG file when I open the office they want me to connect to the internet, I closed it! I am running windows 10, new updates today also on win10...please help! I have office pro10 on my computer and word only opening in safe mode...going crazy!! :(

Hi,

I need help, I red the installation notes but I still can get how to install it.

1) Which file do I need to run first?
2) Where is the patch?

Back