• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Everyone wonders: Where is the activator, why doensn't it work, why is there no product key?

Dear thread starter: You created a download and a thread, yet you give no one an answer.. Why not? Are you not willing to or are you unavailable?

Hi I'm using a Mac and when I open the file it's saying I need to download an application to support and open the installer. What app shall I install?

I have activated Office 2016, it first asked me to convert Retail to Volume Licence version. After I close Word or any Office 2016 program it seems to run into a problem, and it asks me to repair Office 2016. Once I hit 'repair now' it closes the program. Upon opening the program (Word e.g.) again, it asks for a product key again.

When I, again, activate Office 2016, it asks me to convert Retail to Volume Licensing version again. It seems that whenever I close and reopen a program in the Office 2016 suite, it reverts back to RT version. Is there anythin I can do about this, and is there anyone with the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

Maqs

I need the KMS activator download again. My virus detector removed it and now I can't use Office anymore. Can someone send it to me???

cuando ejecuto el activador me sale una ventana q dice "instalacion forzada GVLK" y me pide q ingrese mi propia key, q hago? cual es la Key?

Which file is the patch file? I ran the setup file and I get the activation menu when I open word. I was going to run the patch file and I just don't know which one is the patch file.

Back