• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi Do I need to uninstall all previous versions of office first? i have a cracked version of MS Office 2013 currently, do i need to manually uninstall it? will i lose any files/documents? Thanks!

okthenfam said:
Hi Do I need to uninstall all previous versions of office first? i have a cracked version of MS Office 2013 currently, do i need to manually uninstall it? will i lose any files/documents? Thanks!

Hi,

If you uninstall it you wont lose any file, you can uninstall it then install newer version

Regards

Hi,
I am sorry,I am a complete newbie on downloading and installing applications.
apparently they ask for a product key, is it normal?

Hello i require some help. I just got all the programs installed. But when i open them it tells me to enter my email or number associated with my office subscription but since i do not have one i just "x" it. also, when i continue into excel it has a banner saying "activate before may 16/2017 to continue without interruption" so will i get kicked from the programs or did i install it incorrectly? Please Help!

hi everyone ! i've downloaded the file and unzipped it but the problem is i click on the setup icon and nothing happens even with "run as administrator" nothing happens, not even a process in the task manager!
Can anyone solve this?
thanks in advance :)

SOLVED: moving the folder from download to desktop

Hi,

I hope you doing well,
kindly provide me office pro plus 2016 crack if you have.

thank you
Mohammad

Hi,
I haven't been here in awhile!
I'm looking for Office Pro 2016 and the appropriate KMSpico version.
Where do I find it? Sorry for the bother!

Thanks for your time. :please:

Hi, I'm the same problem, I downloaded the files, but I don't have the patch file to activate, how I can I do?

tks

Alex

Hey,

I downloaded it today and it works totally fine. Here's what I did:

1) Exract file using winrar.
2)Double clicked on setup.exe and allowed it to install.
3)Double clicked on KMSAuto Net.exe and allowed it to install. A screen then came up asking me to choose between Windows or Office. I chose office. It took another 5 mins or so and then hey presto- both Word and Excel working nicely.

the exe file for office won't open double click but nothing happens any help please?????
it says error windows cant find the path for the app any help????
thanks in advance

takarag13 said:
the exe file for office won't open double click but nothing happens any help please?????
it says error windows cant find the path for the app any help????
thanks in advance

Extract archive, install setup.

Back