• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM said:
Hi,

Did you follow installation notes?
`Did you follow installation notes?`
Would you please give me detailed information as to how to make the Office 16 Activation Pop-up to stop happening. After installing the activation patch through the KMSAuto Net program in Administration mode, I still got the following message - `To activate Office, enter the email address that`s associated with your Office subscription or enter a product key`. However, the KMSAuto Net program says that my Office 16 is activated, and it provides me with only a portion of the Product Key. :please:

guys pls help.

none of the activators worked because your install's activator wants a product key somehow.
Code:
KMSAuto Net > System > Install office key
Code:
partial key : [b]BTDRB[/b]

a key ending with this nowhere (in internet with my search capabilities) to be found. i even uninstalled my antivir due to some answer to topic in the web.

maybe you could add those default keys installation makes up in the .nfo file?

i dont know what i did wrong but i installed win10 2 weeks ago. (no problem activating it formally cuz i upgraded from win8) there was this grace period log, i was able to rearm it with another office tool (now 0 rearm)

i cant make up serial which ends with btdrb, nor can i delete that recorded one from system
Code:
<i>
</i>===== Installing Office key =====
= Forсed Install GVLK for Products: Office 2010, Office 2013/2016
== Office 16, Office16ProPlusR_Grace edition
  Product Description: Office 16, RETAIL(Grace) channel
      Partial Product Key: BTDRB
Forced Install the user's key YYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY
  Office 16, Office16ProPlusR_Grace edition ...
Key installation failed with exception code 0xc004f050

office x64, changed language with office language pack, win10 x64 edition

[solved]

ah, at last.

KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable did the job.
(being the 4th tool i tried, learned it from thepiratebay comments of this torrent, just under the hater guy whos saying logged in after 7 years just to say it doesnt activate XD )

Spread the word!

I just ran KMS activator thats included and worked first try... Best to do a fresh install if its giving you issues

Turn off all antivirus, after install, open ms word. It will want to activate, cancel the activation then close word.
Run the activator as ADMIN and it will patch.

techsynergy said:
Turn off all antivirus, after install, open ms word. It will want to activate, cancel the activation then close word.

MrAnonymous said:
I just ran KMS activator thats included and worked first try... Best to do a fresh install if its giving you issues

Both are right. ;)

ThumperTM said:
techsynergy said:

MrAnonymous said:

Both are right. ;)

This worked for me.

I downloaded everything but there was no read.me file there. How do i receive an activation code?

Back