• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

There is no activation key inside the whole package..
I wasted my 2 gb and a plenty of time in downloading abd installing too

Tip of the day, I was struggling to install Office on Windows 10, the setup.exe I tried to run didn't do anything.

The problem / solution was that the full path length was to long ...

C:\Users\Me\Downloads\MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]\MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]\MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]\

I solved this issue by renaming the directory to a short name. For example renamed to: 'C:\office 2016\setup.exe'.

Regards - Jan en Machiel

I downloaded the torrent file for Mac, but there's no read.me.txt and no other files, "only" the office pack...nut I can't use it without the key! Plz help!

It was this link:

https://piratebay247.net/torrent/12332096/Microsoft_Office_for_Mac_2016_v15.13.3_Multi_%5BTechTools%5D

bugmenot2 said:
Tip of the day, I was struggling to install Office on Windows 10, the setup.exe I tried to run didn't do anything.

C:\Users\Me\Downloads\MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]\MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]\MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]\

I solved this issue by renaming the directory to a short name. For example renamed to: 'C:\office 2016\setup.exe'.

Regards - Jan en Machiel

Thanks i was sttruggling too lol ;) :danca:

Hello,
i need the key to activate MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016.. do you have any reference where I can get it?

raystorm said:
bugmenot2 said:

Regards - Jan en Machiel

Thanks i was sttruggling too lol ;) :danca:

where did you get the activation, patch?

My problem is that I have managed to install and activate, and I can even load a doc file okay, but it then asks for further activation via a phone number or email and then closes down. Help would be appreciated.

;)

I have the same problem. I can load up docs but not do anything with them because I am asked to go to the control panel. This is not helpful because Icannot find a place to enter the registration number.
The program says it is not activated.
Any help would be appreciated.

JustCallMeGod said:
Hello i require some help. I just got all the programs installed. But when i open them it tells me to enter my email or number associated with my office subscription but since i do not have one i just "x" it. also, when i continue into excel it has a banner saying "activate before may 16/2017 to continue without interruption" so will i get kicked from the programs or did i install it incorrectly? Please Help!

when I run the setup, I get the error "Couldn't start Office installation"

says there is another installation happening

I did not get the patch with the download. Where can I find it? I have dled this for my aged mother and would hate to have to disappoint her. Please if someone can assist I would be most grateful

Hi chug8

search any good torrent site for KMSpico
The latest version is 10.2.0

I hope this helps :)

Immunet detected a threat "KMSAUTO Net.exe as W32.Hack Tool:Gen.21co.1201. Is there anyway I can install and activate the application now that this file has been quarantined?

Immunet detected a threat "KMSAUTO Net.exe as W32.Hack Tool:Gen.21co.1201. Is there anyway I can install and activate the application now that this file has been quarantined?

I agree how do you activate ??
Sagar0410 post_id=97577 time=1512538261 user_id=158501 said:
There is no activation key inside the whole package..
I wasted my 2 gb and a plenty of time in downloading abd installing too

Back