• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Solved Nero Burning Rom Installation Issue

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

MikuruX

Apr 29, 2019
I recently got this file from PB: Nero Burning ROM 2018 19.0.00800 FULL + Crack [Tech-Tools.ME]

I got a little hasty with started installing without looking at all of the contents of of the file and overlooked the serials.txt file and instead went to the patch (because I saw Nero 2018 - Crack+Patch+Serial [Astron] v2) and now I I messed up my installation cause I can't bypass the serials part. I want to know is there a way for me to clear out everything from the patcher so I can restart the installation again and place the serial in from the text file?

Yeah, being hasty with installing stuff after reformatting really does mess up stuff and I'm paying for it (kinda).

I recently got this file from PB: Nero Burning ROM 2018 19.0.00800 FULL + Crack [Tech-Tools.ME]

I got a little hasty with started installing without looking at all of the contents of of the file and overlooked the serials.txt file and instead went to the patch (because I saw Nero 2018 - Crack+Patch+Serial [Astron] v2) and now I I messed up my installation cause I can't bypass the serials part. I want to know is there a way for me to clear out everything from the patcher so I can restart the installation again and place the serial in from the text file?

Yeah, being hasty with installing stuff after reformatting really does mess up stuff and I'm paying for it (kinda).

Hi,

This is an old release, and if you follow installation steps it should work (it was tested).... Anyways there is 2019 version out, i suggest you to use it.

Let me know.

Okay, deleted the file and going to try and see how this works. You're talking about this one, right:

Nero Burning ROM 2019 v20.0.2012 FULL

Yep, everything came out okay thus far so no problems here. Thank you so much! ^_^

Back