Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

gatorboy

Aug 19, 2017
I dl's Windows 10 Pro from here and was told all I needed to do was run the ISO file. I did that and it completely install Windows 10 PRO and overwrote Windows 7 that I had on my machine. Much to my surprise it asked for a product key after the install was completed. I would gladly give a $20 donation for a product key. Or a workaround.

Reactions: NickLAranda

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
gatorboy said:
I dl's Windows 10 Pro from here and was told all I needed to do was run the ISO file. I did that and it completely install Windows 10 PRO and overwrote Windows 7 that I had on my machine. Much to my surprise it asked for a product key after the install was completed. I would gladly give a $20 donation for a product key. Or a workaround.
Thanks for help Gatorboy! :bebendoceva:

NickLAranda

Nov 6, 2018
California, USA
OS
Android
BR
Chrome Mobile 74.0.3729.157
KMSpico, AutoKMS will activate and inject a working key to get genuine and activated status.

DVDR_Dog

Donator
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 80.0.3987.149
Please ignore all of tolikkk's posts and do not follow any links provided.

DVDR_Dog

Donator
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 83.0.4103.97
I am confused. If you upgraded a legit activated copy of Win 7 to Win 10 you should have had no problem at all. At this point if it is a legit the install the key off your Win 7 COA should work for Win 10. If all else fails your best bet would be to wipe the HD and download the latest Win 10 ISO from Microsoft. It should work just fine.