• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Info ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum - Red alert!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I dl's Windows 10 Pro from here and was told all I needed to do was run the ISO file. I did that and it completely install Windows 10 PRO and overwrote Windows 7 that I had on my machine. Much to my surprise it asked for a product key after the install was completed. I would gladly give a $20 donation for a product key. Or a workaround.

gatorboy said:
I dl's Windows 10 Pro from here and was told all I needed to do was run the ISO file. I did that and it completely install Windows 10 PRO and overwrote Windows 7 that I had on my machine. Much to my surprise it asked for a product key after the install was completed. I would gladly give a $20 donation for a product key. Or a workaround.

Thanks for help Gatorboy! :bebendoceva:

KMSpico, AutoKMS will activate and inject a working key to get genuine and activated status.

Please ignore all of tolikkk's posts and do not follow any links provided.

I am confused. If you upgraded a legit activated copy of Win 7 to Win 10 you should have had no problem at all. At this point if it is a legit the install the key off your Win 7 COA should work for Win 10. If all else fails your best bet would be to wipe the HD and download the latest Win 10 ISO from Microsoft. It should work just fine.

Re: ThumperDC, red alert.

Hi
Just came across via PB. Wish to help, can I do PayPal or Google somehow? I have had BAD experiences w other ways, except direct bank wires of course.
PayPal works. Just click the donate button as I did!
Keep Thumper Alive!

Donated again, don’t really need anything in return other that to keep the work here alive. Found Thumper’s info and guidance valuable for what myself and others may need from time to time. Thanks Thumper!

Donated again, don’t really need anything in return other that to keep the work here alive. Found Thumper’s info and guidance valuable for what myself and others may need from time to time. Thanks Thumper!

Thanks for your help!

ThumperDC/TheWindowsForum is desperately needing donators now, more than ever.
This site has probably saved almost all members at least $300 in downloads, so any donations are appreciated.

Please, if you can please donate to keep this site alive or this could be the last month it is active which means that $5 you could have donated might turn into $200 for a piece of overpriced software, games, wallpapers, support forum, chatroom... you need.

Or Crypto:

Please use one below wallet address:

Bitcoin - 1Gm3KLaRSyskapjbH2SrrMqkoVnRYP1gHz
Ether - 0xDB057701A6eCFAc23436cEa8164DDd8761aE2166
Stellar - GAOE2C66NLM6UFU42D3CCZQWVIDH5ERIGEINNWKVDTPJ2NFO4VE246YE
XRP Address - rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh XRP Tag - 100803367

Thanks!
Well I'm in for another $20. I'll hardly miss it and look what you get in return.
This board doesn't run on air you know folks.

Back