• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

VPN DOG Unlimited

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
I don't know if you read my post in regards to public proxies back in the day but this has the look and feel of a honeypot.
I haven't seen boo about the authors nor their site. No one has posted much about them because they are new.

Just keep in mind they could easily log your IP and every single site you visit and your activity on those sites. Not that anyone here would have anything to hide.;) Just keep in mind the M.O. of these honeypots. They will let you use them as much as you want until that fateful day when they feel they have gathered enough data on enough users for the big bust. It's way too late then. When you think about it, it's a cheap way to gather evidence.

If you want to stay out of trouble on the Internet keep in mind one thing. Ever since the dot-bomb years there is absolutely nothing for free on the Internet any more. I am also offended they used DOG in their name. I hate being associated with these potential creeps.

I don't know if you read my post in regards to public proxies back in the day but this has the look and feel of a honeypot.
I haven't seen boo about the authors nor their site. No one has posted much about them because they are new.

Just keep in mind they could easily log your IP and every single site you visit and your activity on those sites. Not that anyone here would have anything to hide.;) Just keep in mind the M.O. of these honeypots. They will let you use them as much as you want until that fateful day when they feel they have gathered enough data on enough users for the big bust. It's way too late then. When you think about it, it's a cheap way to gather evidence.

If you want to stay out of trouble on the Internet keep in mind one thing. Ever since the dot-bomb years there is absolutely nothing for free on the Internet any more. I am also offended they used DOG in their name. I hate being associated with these potential creeps.

I agree

Back