• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Issue.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Murraybond

May 4, 2022
Guys. How are you doing? First and foremost, I'd like to state that this is my first post on this site. I had hoped that you would be able to provide me with more useful recommendations. Guys, I've got a problem; I can't seem to get Windows 10 to stop loading. I had given it my all, but the problem remained the same. Because I have no prior expertise in this area, I am seeking your advice. Are you able to assist me in any way?
I ran a Google search yesterday and came up with a few options, one of which is this. But, gentlemen, are I able to follow the advice given there? Please assist me in resolving the problem.

That's as good advice as I could give you. I would just run down that list and see what happens.
Not sure what kind and type of system you are dealing with but at absolute worst you may have damaged the hard drive particularly if it's a laptop.
You hadn't mentioned is you need to retrieve files from the existing hard drive, if so you may have to resort to some really drastic steps. Run down that list and if it still won't boot, we can help you try and save your files at least.

Guys. How are you doing? First and foremost, I'd like to state that this is my first post on this site. I had hoped that you would be able to provide me with more useful recommendations. Guys, I've got a problem; I can't seem to get Windows 10 to stop loading. I had given it my all, but the problem remained the same. Because I have no prior expertise in this area, I am seeking your advice. Are you able to assist me in any way?
I ran a Google search yesterday and came up with a few options, one of which is this. But, gentlemen, are I able to follow the advice given there? Please assist me in resolving the problem.
You need to provide more info. Tell us what hardware you have and what if any message you are getting. Also, does it stop during the boot process? If so at what point does it stop. Is it a boot loop where the PC tries to boot shuts down and repeats?

Did you upgrade or was it a clean install? Is it a relatively new Pc? Also which version of Windows 10 did you try to load? If it is the newest, maybe an older version would work..? It can be a hardware issue.

you should give us more informations to solve this one.

Refresh your computer.

Hello, I've got a different issue with my PC. Whenever I'm trying to reset Windows 10, it gets stuck repeatedly. Can I follow the methods described in this link? I expected that I would get a better response from you if possible.

This process takes a very long time so it would seem stuck when it is not. PATIENCE. Another thing you can try is tweaking.com windows repair tool select the option in repair to restore system files permissions only check what option(s) you need to repair then when finished try resetting if still needed.

First, we install the Windows Repair tool then use the tool to boot to safe mode then in safe mode we run the windows repair tool and try the following repairs ONLY

306112339_3584686301775384_5647472237247083812_n.png

Make sure and set it to restart when finished

The repair options I would check are as follows:
Reset registry permissions
Reset file permissions
Reset service permissions
Register system files
Repair WMI
Remove temporary files
Repair file association

I had this issue before and this fixed it :)

Hope this helps ENJOY

"Windows 10 stuck on loading screen" issue may also happen if the computer RAM is loose. Under this circumstance, you should cut off the power of your computer, open the computer case, and reinstall the RAM. After that, you can restart your computer to check whether it can boot normally.

I face the same issue before two months. My cousin suggest me to do this process. After that The loading issue is solved. If you want more information about Windows contact me here https://thewindowsforum.com/threads/windows-10-stuck-goslotoon-loading-floridaissue.84011/

Thanks!

Hello, I've got a different issue with my PC. Whenever I'm trying to reset Windows 10, it gets stuck repeatedly. Can I follow the methods described in this link? I expected that I would get a better response from you if possible.
This type of questions can be answered on Youtube.

Back