• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64) [ThumperDC]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010
Re: Windows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64)

<r>You need to edit BOOT settings in Bios then it will work <E>;)</E></r>

i downloaded the windows 7 all edition by thumperDC and burned the iso that was in the folder to a DVD problem is i dont know to get it to install i tried booting it from the DVD but all it does is load my current os which is ubuntu 12.04 which i am trying to get rid of so can someone with linux experience please help and try and walk me through to get this to install my laptop has the speeds to install windows 7 becuase that is what was on it when i first got it

I am downloading the windows 7 (thanks for sharing it), as I too have no os on my pc..it seems to have run away. My question is do you have to burn that file to disk or can I put it on an external hard drive and load it from there. I know you can go into the BIOS and choose boot from cd, when I get to the load image part can I load the OS from a hard drive. Hope I phrased that right.

thumper said:
You need to edit BOOT settings in Bios then it will work ;)
Sorry if I sound really dumb asking this but edit how? I know I can set the first priority of what the computer boots from but beyond that i dont know what else I can or have to do to get this work

after i've installed win 7 ultimate x86 i cant open any folder or my computer itself. it always says "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." what could be the problem and if any to fix this mr Thump?

Hoping for response. Thanks

Sorry I havnt been on in while but I finally got the torrent to work now on windows ultimate does xp mode work sense it's cracked?

hmm,

Well, use driver genius to find driver name and driver version... then google for your driver name & version :)

is this version really included SP1 and does this version passes Microsoft Genuine Validation. please reply me. i Needed only SP1 must include in Windows 7 AIO R2 and no other updates. so please suggest me to download that windows 7 which include above features.

I installed this, it works fine, however I cannot update it either. Or is that disabled in the release? Thanks

I downloaded it, burned it on a dvd disc, set my BIOS to boot disc when it starts. When it booted the disc it wants a password. What should i do ? Also from now on when i try to access BIOS it wants a password. Only a message "Enter CURRENT password:" appears.

Not new to torrents, iso's, etc.... but I used PowerISO to make a bootable USB as right now, I have no OS on my hdd. Yet, Windows Boot Manager pops up and it won't boot, even tho I've chosen to boot from USB from BIOS. Any suggestion would be great :)

Back