• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

when i try to download the windows XP it says "Parameter Parsing Error" can you help me download it

plz help me it is not working as when i created a boot of xp in rufus after completing the steps i get a blank black screen and finally i have to shut down the computer from main switch..

Missing a bunch of drivers, i will list
-Audio Device on high definition audio bus
-Ethernet Controller
-Network COntroller
-SM Bus Controller
-Video Controller
-Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
Were can i download these?

Hi, thanks for the upload just having a little trouble hope you could help. After completing setup Windows XP begins and shortly after i get a blue screen with a checksum error "SHLWAPI.dll image missing or corrupt. Any fixes? Thanks

Hi, i want to make an unattended install of windows xp. Its best to do it with nlite but i think i override many of the techtools settings that are in the image if i do that. Could you maybe send me a preset file for nlite if thats what you used to make this iso? So that i can just add the Unattended setup and not change anything else. Thanks.

Tried to upgrade from my computer xp pro, during copying there are 2 files setupORG and presetup that cannot be copied and the setup must abort..HELP!

XP Serials:
MR49R-DRJXX-M6PX2-V96BF-8CKBJ
CD87T-HFP4C-V7X7H-8VY68-W7D7M
C4FPJ-HQCGP-QD3XC-2JF34-FT8Y6

Use one of above keys if you need 'em ;)

Enjoy,
ThumperDC.com

http://imgur.com/lbnjHDG

hey, why this image showed up? I did something wrong? Or for everyone is like that? thanks...

EDIT:

now the file names keeps changing after each install attempt... but If I choose new installation, this errors dont occur... anyone knows the reason? thanks... If I run new installation, it will format my PC?

Hi, I have a laptop that currently has Windows 7 as its IOS, Is it possible to put Windows XP on instead? I just want the laptop to have XP on it as I intend to use this laptop for one specific job and the program I need to use only works with XP. Any advice on how to achieve this as I've read this is not just a case of reformatting then installing XP. Thanks.

I made a bootable usb stick using rufus. I am not sure what i did wrong. i restarted the computer and had it try to boot from the usb stick first but nothing happens it just continues to load windows 7. Please help

suritoscope said:
I cannot seem to install this. I tried making a bootable USB but it doesnt boot. I have even checked the BIOS for priority, still nothing. I tried mounting it on a virtual drive to see if it works, after I opened it up, There's no INSTALL WINDOWS XP button. Everything else works but that. Please help

i am having the same issues. i dont know what to do.

Maybe use wintoflash, its freeware aswell , i make all windows bootable with this, try that maybe :)

Back