• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Btownstg3 said:
I am having trouble installing this on a PC that already was running windows XP....

First off- I did something really stupid and rather than burning to a CD I just mounted the iso to a virtual drive and began the installation...

Installer started up just fine.
'Please enter serial #...' tried the first one from this thread and it worked and it began installing

It said estimated time was 52 minutes so I went into the other room. When I came back about 30 minutes later I realized the PC was still running but it wasn't sending a signal to the monitor.

I restarted the pc and it brought me to MS Dos style blue screen with Windows Setup in the upper left corner.
"please insert windows xp disk'

That's when i realized I f'd up. so I quickly burnt a disk with my laptop and put it in the pc and setup began copying files...Now here is my problem

message says 'Cannot copy file **********' for multiple files, Enter to retry, Esc to quit, F3 to exit setup

after i skip 3 of the files the system crashes and I get the blue screen of death and have to restart the PC.

I have tried everything!! every option it gives me; Repair, Safe Mode, Skip, Canceling, Retrying etc... nothing helps any suggestions??

Hi,

Please wipe your hard disk then try installing it again.

Good luck.

Hy guys,,,good torrent...however during installation i get a eula missing error

hi i downloaded from TPB this iso and tried to intall in my main pc , but it says at boot the file atapi.sys is corrupted , abort installation and restart . help guys im stuck in windows 2000 by accident , need xp to work!

"Please insert your Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 CD now" - Well, i dont have such one?

chetangoel said:
plz tell name of software make ubs bootable (working software).i downlord many software but its demo tell only one that works thanx

you can download power ISO software and if it is trail also u can make it an bootable usb as many times. :bebendoceva:

So I downloaded and burnt to disc then installed with no probs; I then loaded up my ethernet drivers and went online which resulted in the "this copy of Windows did not pass the validation etc".

So then I did a complete reinstall which resulted in exactly the same thing. I can't see anyone else commenting on this problem so is it me doing something wrong or what?

Help please!

Hi . I just wanted to ask how to bur the .ISO file that I downloaded on a DVD-R . Does it work if I use nero?

pcmania said:
Hi . I just wanted to ask how to bur the .ISO file that I downloaded on a DVD-R . Does it work if I use nero?

Hi,

If you got an USB stick you can use https://rufus.akeo.ie/ tool to make it bootable, you can use CD too but USB stick is much easier.

;)

re - Windows XP PROFESSIONAL SP3 Jan 2015 + SATA Drivers [TechTools.net]

First, thanks for the ISO :danca:

I've tried installing it from USB and get this message

Can anyone help me resolve the issue?

Many thanks in advance :)

Jonny

Back