• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aisod14213

May 14, 2020
Dear All,

It seems that the new version + crack blows it back to the 2015.007.20033 version which limits some of the functionality e.g. selecting comment text, tab view, etc. Did I do something wrong or is that the best that can be done?

I believe there are issues due to recent Windows 10 Updates. One of them is a security patch for Acrobat and Flash Player. Not sure which MS KB #. Anyone taking these updates will probably experience the same. An updated solution might be necessary.

Last edited:
I believe there are issues due to recent Windows 10 Updates. One of them is a security patch for Acrobat and Flash Player. Not sure which MS KB #. Anyone taking these updates will probably experience the same. An updated solution might be necessary.

Hi,

I think you are right, i will investigate it and come out with solution.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

New here, I hope you can help. I will gladly donate if you find a solution.

I have been using acrobat pro DC for years with no issues. Today I am getting the following;
1589890748218.png
I am unable to continue using the program.

I uninstalled and started clean and installed Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 FULL [TheWindowsForum] torrent, and followed readme file instructions exactly and still get the above message. Any work arounds or solutions out there?

Thanks. Love your work..

New here, I hope you can help. I will gladly donate if you find a solution.

I have been using acrobat pro DC for years with no issues. Today I am getting the following;
View attachment 5295
I am unable to continue using the program.

I uninstalled and started clean and installed Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 FULL [TheWindowsForum] torrent, and followed readme file instructions exactly and still get the above message. Any work arounds or solutions out there?

Thanks. Love your work..

Hi,

This version is working "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2020.006.20042 Final", last version stopped working because of windows update. I will get back as soon i find a solution.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back