• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

dolores

May 15, 2020
Hello there. I installed Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 . I used the patch file which was included in the download but when I open it asked for Adobe ID . When I didn't enter the adobe ID it closed the adobe interface closely, so when i entered new adobe ID, it says, i have 5 days left of trial.

I followed all the instructions included on the read me file.

Please suggest.

Hello there. I installed Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 . I used the patch file which was included in the download but when I open it asked for Adobe ID . When I didn't enter the adobe ID it closed the adobe interface closely, so when i entered new adobe ID, it says, i have 5 days left of trial.

I followed all the instructions included on the read me file.

Please suggest.

Hi,

Unistall Acrobat using uninstall software (i use Revo uninstaller), reboot, read instalation instructions

Same problem here. I uninstalled using revo and followed all instructions in the readme. But it again shows the adobe ID popup and just exits the application if the popup is closed.

Try installing with the network disabled.

Also try adding this to the registry:
in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown
create bUpdater of the type REG_DWORD with the value 0

Last edited:

Thank you cizaxixu! ;)

Try it, and let us know how it goes...

Installed and uninstalled - a number of times. On one machine It works like a charm, on the other, it says The Trial has run out.. Any ideas? (-I have the same hosts-file on both machines)

Hello,

Can you please help me how to do that? Step by step :)

Here is what i did:
vOqEXyw.png

But it wont work for me :(

Last edited:
Installed and uninstalled - a number of times. On one machine It works like a charm, on the other, it says The Trial has run out.. Any ideas? (-I have the same hosts-file on both machines)
It's not the first time I have said this. From the info I have been able to gather if you have installed any (I'm guessing any, the correct word might be some) free Adobe products something is loaded that prevents the normal cracks from working. odoneout's experience along with other's seems to verify this. So if you gotta have Acrobat right now it looks like you have to start with a clean version of Windows and install Acrobat before anything other Adobe software. You may have to continue to do that. I am going with what I have seen and heard at this point.
To be honest I am not a big Adobe fan. Their products have had a very long history of being a huge security risk regardless of their utility. I am kinda sorta casually back at work so not the free time I just had. Maybe I will take a closer look at what exactly goes on with this program as it has been a hot button item for at least a year. I am officially out of the cracking business so don't look for a fix with my name on it. I'll just pass the info on if I find it.

It's not the first time I have said this. From the info I have been able to gather if you have installed any (I'm guessing any, the correct word might be some) free Adobe products something is loaded that prevents the normal cracks from working. odoneout's experience along with other's seems to verify this. So if you gotta have Acrobat right now it looks like you have to start with a clean version of Windows and install Acrobat before anything other Adobe software. You may have to continue to do that. I am going with what I have seen and heard at this point.
To be honest I am not a big Adobe fan. Their products have had a very long history of being a huge security risk regardless of their utility. I am kinda sorta casually back at work so not the free time I just had. Maybe I will take a closer look at what exactly goes on with this program as it has been a hot button item for at least a year. I am officially out of the cracking business so don't look for a fix with my name on it. I'll just pass the info on if I find it.
Thanks, I hope that there will be a fix. Btw, on my other machine Acrobat was installed first and before latest windows version was installed

Hi,

Unistall Acrobat using uninstall software (i use Revo uninstaller), reboot, read instalation instructions

This is happening on all operating systems, not just Windows 10. I believe something needs added to the windows hosts file to block a IP for Adobe.... Block a "call home" verification. Know what I mean? I say that because even older versions that worked are now requiring a login ID. Can someone with more knowledge please look into this and get back to us? Thank you!

Last edited:
This is happening on all operating systems, not just Windows 10. I believe something needs added to the windows hosts file to block a IP for Adobe.... Block a "call home" verification. Know what I mean? I say that because even older versions that worked are now requiring a login ID. Can someone with more knowledge please look into this and get back to us? Thank you!
Honestly I have been pretty busy lately which given the last 10 weeks isn't a bad thing. If it is calling home that's a fairly easy thing to check. Bring up a CMD prompt , start it as an admin. and at the prompt enter "netstat" <no quotes> while the program in question is hopefully starting up. You should see the program's .exe name it's attempt to call home with remote IP addy and port or some .exe related to the program doing the same thing. I am just not sure it's that easy or it would have been fixed already.
Good luck and remember this is a good tip whenever you are looking into any program's workings.

Hi,

Please find attached, Installation Instructions:

NOTE: You must downgrade to this version: v2020.006.20042 (version 2020.009.20063 won't work with below notes, sorry)

v2020.006.20042 - Tested and working :)

Attachments

• Installation Instructions Acrobat.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 2,040
Last edited:
Hi,

Please find attached, Installation Instructions for last version of Acrobat:

Tested and working :)
Thank - Works, only thing is that I have to sign in.. (forced box) I will try with the Regedit trick as mentioned in the thread here. Being logged in I get the message that my trial has run out..

Back