• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020 Version

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Drifterm2v

May 31, 2021
Hello downloaded the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 version on my 2nd device, just want to know if I should sign in to Adobe because I've been required to sign in and what if I sign in will I still have the full version after the trial? Thank you

Hello downloaded the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 version on my 2nd device, just want to know if I should sign in to Adobe because I've been required to sign in and what if I sign in will I still have the full version after the trial? Thank you
I think you can sign in.

I has a new laptop where I installed a adobe photo-kit, Lightroom & Photoshop., paid.

I installed the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 as instructed, first it open fine but now it require Adobe Cloud sign in and say its a 7 day trail.

Is it possible to mix paid and non paid on the same computer?

I has a Illustrator that don’t seems to bother about Adobe Cloud subscription.

then the question is where is the torrent hiding..
I hope you don't mind, I have no idea what level of knowledge you have but from the tone of your question, it appears not much.
Start here:
To find what you are looking for you need to consult a torrent index.
This board and I personally are friendly with 1337x, the listings are vetted and commented by users so you have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Just type "1337x" into your favorite search engine, I don't want to post a direct link for security purposes.
That's it, follow my directions and head back here if you have problems with what you downloaded. That's why we are here.

I hope you don't mind, I have no idea what level of knowledge you have but from the tone of your question, it appears not much.
Start here:
To find what you are looking for you need to consult a torrent index.
This board and I personally are friendly with 1337x, the listings are vetted and commented by users so you have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Just type "1337x" into your favorite search engine, I don't want to post a direct link for security purposes.
That's it, follow my directions and head back here if you have problems with what you downloaded. That's why we are here.
Thx for your nice and detailed instrction, that helps a lot.

You can
then the question is where is the torrent hiding..
You can try my tool "Hacxx Anonymous Torrent Search Engine". It offers in one place all the biggest indexers like 1337x and allow you to bypass isp blocks.

I has a new laptop where I installed a adobe photo-kit, Lightroom & Photoshop., paid.

I installed the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 as instructed, first it open fine but now it require Adobe Cloud sign in and say its a 7 day trail.

Is it possible to mix paid and non paid on the same computer?

I has a Illustrator that don’t seems to bother about Adobe Cloud subscription.
Signed in and Adobe has disabled it after trail period, do not work if I don't pay.

Signed in and Adobe has disabled it after trail period, do not work if I don't pay.
Adobe is really serious about protecting Acrobat and Photoshop. Adobe keeps changing the rules so even the best of cracks for these programs go sour eventually for a variety of different reasons most times. If you want to have a working copy of that software already mentioned, be prepared to be playing a cat and mouse game that has no end lately.

Sorry to barge in but just like OP said I've installed the Adobe DC 2020 package and it asked me for my account and after logging in it says "7 days trial", is it normal or did I fuck up the patching process?

I am luckier, I got upgrade error on AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp. Sounds like everyone got stuck eventually.

fnTIlHed4H.png

Hi. I did every step and when I launch Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, I got this. I redo about 10 times, all same. I'm using windows 11, is this the problem? Previously there wasn't any issues installing on my other windows 10 computer. Anyone can help?

View attachment 5518

Hi. I did every step and when I launch Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, I got this. I redo about 10 times, all same. I'm using windows 11, is this the problem? Previously there wasn't any issues installing on my other windows 10 computer. Anyone can help?
It looks like current versions on the torrents are No Bueno for Win 11. Adobe has already released a Win 11 version of reader.
Don't feel badly, this may be an alarming trend for Win 11 with it's enhanced security features. Quite frankly after using Win 11 for a little while, I don't feel inclined to update any other system I have. There's really not much offered other than Microsoft keeping a much tighter rein on your system.
The only shining star I see at Microsoft lately is Teams which is a little late showing up but I see it being adopted by business fairly comfortably.

Back