• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Message Keeps Reading "We Can't Verify Your Subscription Status"

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

gemsross

Oct 29, 2021
Hi, I followed all the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC steps correctly. I even disabled my antivirus protection before applying the patch. When I open Acrobat, a second box opens stating the subscription can't be verified and asks if I'm connected to the internet. I am connected to the internet. I keep clicking "retry" and the box keeps reappearing. I managed to open the EDIT > PREFERENCES > UPDATER > uncheck Automatically installation updates in between the second box's reappearance. I only had a split second. Please help!

EDIT** I uninstalled Acrobat Pro DC, disabled internet and antivirus protection, reinstalled the app and I still received the message "subscription can't be verified." Please, please help!!

Last edited:
Thanks, ThumperTM. I found a 2018 version and it installed just fine. I may try the 2020 version again later on down the road and I'll keep the uninstaller advice in mind. Thanks again.

I was having the same issue, but realized I hadn't restarted my computer when Adobe installer asked. Once I restarted, it worked. I haven't done much with the program yet though. To get around the subscription verify box and disable autoupdates, I right clicked on the desktop adobe shortcut and ran as administrator. Run as administrator won't get around the subscription verify part though.

Back