• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat XI Pro

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

gytt

Apr 24, 2021
Can someone please further explain how exactly does this work?
'AcrobatUpd11020.exe" doesnt exist in the folder. Assuming that msp file is the one, i still dont understand the next steps. I dont mean to be rude or anything but its so hard to menage this haha.
< Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Open AcrobatPro.exe and extract in desktop //The file contains Acrobat installer with trial version. Assuming info i read from Acrobat DC im supposed to download trial version
3) In desktop go extraced folder then run AcrobatPro.exe
4) Install update file 'AcrobatUpd11020.exe' //I updated it. Okay. It will still ask me for my Key
5) Copy Ćrack file in to installation folder then run patch as administtrator // I get the file from that folder and copy it to where exactly and run patch..but which one xd ? This is where im lost if the previous steps was right. To the folder where it was installed?
DONE! >

Edit. Just to make sure i downloaded it one more time but im just so lost. Would appreciate any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    13.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    6.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
First, I would disconnect from the internet. Then:
1. Open "AcrobatPro.exe" and extract files to the desktop
2. Go to your desktop and there will be a folder named "Adobe Acrobat XI" - Open this folder
3. Here you will find "AcroPro.msi" and run it. Make sure to select the Trial option, not the "I have a serial number" option
4. Once the install is completed, copy the crack file "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" into the installation folder (for me this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 11.0\Acrobat)
5. Run "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" in this installation folder
6. A dialogue box will open with drop down options to select the product you want to activate, select "Adobe Acrobat XI"
7. Click the "Install" button
8. You will be prompted to locate the file "amtlib.dll" (it's right at the bottom of the list, just scroll down). Click open.
9. Wait until "Work Done" appears on the black window, then close this window.
10. Reconnect to the internet
Done!

2. Go to your desktop and there will be a folder named "Adobe Acrobat XI" - Open this folder
3. Here you will find "AcroPro.msi" and run it. Make sure to select the Trial option, not the "I have a serial number" option
4. Once the install is completed, copy the crack file "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" into the installation folder (for me this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 11.0\Acrobat)
6. A dialogue box will open with drop down options to select the product you want to activate, select "Adobe Acrobat XI"
8. You will be prompted to locate the file "amtlib.dll" (it's right at the bottom of the list, just scroll down). Click open.
Done!
Thank you !

A W E S O M E Instructions, much appreciated.

Here's the situation I ran into. As soon as I reconnect to the internet and run the app, it attempts to check in (activation) Since the site is down, it cannot phone home. It closes immediately.

What I did
Took it of the internet (again). Launched the app. Gave it about 30 seconds. Launched a pdf, used some tools. Reconnected to the internet and waited. It's still open.

Thanks again

Last edited:
So I see there's some Adobe software making the rounds on the torrents being advertised as "precracked". I am a little skeptical of that claim since it seems that Adobe software has been a huge pain for pirates in the past.
Has anybody tried these latest releases? Do they really work and stay working?

So I see there's some Adobe software making the rounds on the torrents being advertised as "precracked". I am a little skeptical of that claim since it seems that Adobe software has been a huge pain for pirates in the past.
Has anybody tried these latest releases? Do they really work and stay working?

The only source I trust for "precracked" is Techtools. They do have Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 that runs as a portable program, works pretty well. Have yet to see Adobe Acrobat in this form though.

The only source I trust for "precracked" is Techtools. They do have Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 that runs as a portable program, works pretty well. Have yet to see Adobe Acrobat in this form though.
After looking at some other discussions you are 100% correct. Turns out there is supposedly another "patch" floating around that is needed to get Acro. to work.
Personally there are other programs out there that allow me to do what I need to do with pdf's. I follow these Adobe threads for amusement purposes only. I probably shouldn't say this but it is kind of entertaining watching people go crazy trying to pirate Adobe programs. As I have always said if Adobe spent as much time making their software produce more secure results as they do on anti-piracy they would have a much better product.
How embarrassing is it to have complete operating systems lock out access to complete program due to security concerns?

agree, its good soft for PC. But many people starts to use phone more than PC. I suggest free pdf scanner for iphone which evryone can use wtihout problems and easily scan documents to PDF or JPEG of the highest quality.

Last edited:
Done!
Hi, iI have missed out on no.6 as nothing happen after the run "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter", anyone can help? Thanks!

Back