• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AnyDVD HD 8.4.4.0 HELP!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

thief89

Jan 30, 2020
Salve, ho installato una versione di AnyDVD HD 8.0.4.0 con Patch, funzionava al 100% su Windows 10.
Ho installato poi una versione più recente la 8.1.9.0 con la patch ma adesso mi crea dopo che inserisco la patch un errore all'avvio del programma (vedete l'allegato). Come lo risolvo?Cattura.JPG

Salve, ho installato una versione di AnyDVD HD 8.0.4.0 con Patch, funzionava al 100% su Windows 10.
Ho installato poi una versione più recente la 8.1.9.0 con la patch ma adesso mi crea dopo che inserisco la patch un errore all'avvio del programma (vedete l'allegato). Come lo risolvo?View attachment 5267
Torna alla versione precedente di AnyDVD. Molte volte una crepa o patch funzionante non funzionerà con le versioni più recenti o funzionerà anche dopo aver aggiornato la versione corrente. Lezione: lasciare abbastanza bene da solo, come si dice negli Stati Uniti

You know it's funny. Back in the 90's DVD copying/compression to fit on a single layer DVD was an art form. I knew some of the true artists in the world and these folks were f'ing brilliant Soon the DVD is destined to go the way of the little record with the large hole (45 RPM "single" records). I still have customers insisting on DVD-RW ROMS and I have to ask why. They either have an old collection of DVD's (I cringe to think they turn their computer into a DVD player) or to load old legacy programs they own. Funny how things change. I was just pondering why anyone in 2020 would need AnyDVD. I guess thief89 does.

Back