• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Losing cracked VPN on Thumper's Avast Premier updating to 18.2.2328 & Firewall problem if no update

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Frankpr07

Mar 31, 2018
Hello everyone

I hope someone can help me and if someone else got same problem help them to :(

wen i install Thumper's Avast! 2017 Premier 17.1.3394.0 + Keys [TechTools.ME] i get a cracked vpn that got no name to it but works great and also is the only vpn key that never gets refused that i have found in the WWW great job on that @ThumperDC and the Tech Tools team :aplause:

s!AryKrGWuOfoug4knnLUNDDbv-6ST8Q

the problem i got is that the firewall not turning on taking avast out of passive mode even if it shows green on the components

s!AryKrGWuOfoug4kwq-p3zvU8AodJuA

the firewall problem get fixed if i reboot after the update but the cracked vpn and the avast premiere licenses disappear

for some strange reasson that i dont understand if i got Avast Cleanup Premium 2018 (v17.3.4040) Multilingual it's license take over and i get a working avast premium license good for 4000 plus days but the vpn licenses that takes over gets refused

if dont got that istalled they just disappear leaving me whit a trial that last only 28 days

so does anybody know a workaround for this problem
any suggestion is very welcome thanks

(if you like me and cant see the images on the post just right click them and click show on new tab)

ThumperTM post_id=100326 time=1522651282 user_id=2 said:
Hi,

This is an old version, please checkout for newer version.

Good luck ;)

Hello,

thanks for the reply
found this but it dont DL
DC867EB3AAD1F3608BAB7B408874A0534A30D8D9

never mind
i ended up using this one
1F629A8EF0F098F407108AD8522BFFC18B3D737C
at first i applied license the normal way but at reboot i lost license again
then applied license using their Host Patch offline
tested making 2 reboots offline and 2 reboots online
seams to be working fine for now ;)