• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Can someone please help me? I downloaded the file as per instructions but I can't seem to find the patch file to run it? Help please! T_T

I don't even begin to understand how to do this ??? please help because the read me file makes absolutely no sense to me.

ThumperTM said:
If you are having trouble installing this on windows 10 - it seems Microsoft is putting in checks to stop installations of pirated software. This is what I did to get it to work:

- change the name of the directories with your setup files so it doesn't contain anything about activation, version numbers etc.

-delete all readme files related to the torrent or crack

- move the crack out of the folder with the install files and into its own folder somewhere else.

My file structure looked like this:

C:Users[user]DownloadsMICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016setup.exe

C:Users[user]DownloadsOffice 2016 akvtrKMSAuto Net.exe

Notice none of the directories say anything about "activator" and the KMSAuto program is in a different directory.

Fix by tlike355
Thanks, It worked for me. You saved my day.

luxmo said:
ThumperTM said:
If you are having trouble installing this on windows 10 - it seems Microsoft is putting in checks to stop installations of pirated software. This is what I did to get it to work:

- change the name of the directories with your setup files so it doesn't contain anything about activation, version numbers etc.

-delete all readme files related to the torrent or crack

- move the crack out of the folder with the install files and into its own folder somewhere else.

My file structure looked like this:

C:Users[user]DownloadsMICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016setup.exe

C:Users[user]DownloadsOffice 2016 akvtrKMSAuto Net.exe

Notice none of the directories say anything about "activator" and the KMSAuto program is in a different directory.

Fix by tlike355
Thanks, It worked for me. You saved my day.

Good to hear it. :D

I followed Thumper's advice by changing the file name and deleting any reference to activation in all files. When I unrared, the KMS file was there. I cut and pasted that file to the desktop and then deleted any other readme file etc and made sure all the contained files were renamed if necessary.

Ran install, closed, ran the KMS exe. file as administrator and it started to run. At the end it asks you to set up a schedule which it does auto for 10 days, which I assume means it will renew the trial license perpetually after 10 days.

When you use one of the office programs the is a line at the top of the document asking you to activate. It gives the option to activate via your Microsoft Account but that will not be recognised as your associated account because you didn't purchase it, so activation is not possible.

I'll now have to wait and see if the trial gives out or is renewed. I'll keep my earlier version until I'm sure it doesn't lapse.

Hope that helped.

Hi, when I opened the main file, or "unpacked" it, the folder seemed to be empty. I may have done something wrong here?

Beidniz said:
Hi, when I opened the main file, or "unpacked" it, the folder seemed to be empty. I may have done something wrong here?

Your antivirus software is deleting it, make sure to disable your antivirus before you download/install.

Office Pro Plus 2016

<t>I know that there is a thread for this, but I couldn't post in it. Here is my issue. Hi. I just came across this file, and don't know how to set it up. i have kms auto net, an autorun file, the 32 and 64 set up files for office, and another file that says set up. the read first says'... Install application using provided installer and do not reboot<br/>
3) Run patch file<br/>
DONE!<br/>
<br/>
I don't know what the provided installer is. or how to run a patch. sorry for being a newb. thanks in advance<br/>
<br/>
Todd</t>

Re: Office Pro Plus 2016

<r><QUOTE author="toddwebguy"><s>
toddwebguy said:
</s>I know that there is a thread for this, but I couldn't post in it. Here is my issue. Hi. I just came across this file, and don't know how to set it up. i have kms auto net, an autorun file, the 32 and 64 set up files for office, and another file that says set up. the read first says'... Install application using provided installer and do not reboot<br/>
3) Run patch file<br/>
DONE!<br/>
<br/>
I don't know what the provided installer is. or how to run a patch. sorry for being a newb. thanks in advance<br/>
<br/>
Todd<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Extract archive then run setup file.</r>

First, watch the video HERE, and then download the latest (that I know of) KMSAuto Net file, V1.4.9 by clicking on "SHOW MORE" beneath the video and then click the video link that pops up.

< Note that the link shown in the video is no longer active! >

By using the AutoKMS program (Install with AntiMalware DISABLED) and instructions in the video you will be able to install ANY Microsoft software!

Buster...

PS: Here's some additional data that you may find helpful.

Let's say for argument's sake that Windows Defender is all you use on your current system and it is currently running. Now you disable it to install MTK so it won't automatically delete, or quarantine AutoKMS.exe during the installation. And, this also gives you the chance to add several mandatory MTK files to your exception list before you re-enable it. However, there is still a part of Windows Defender that is still running in the background so that your not totally defenseless and it is still partially protecting you from internet traffic, etc.

Now, once you reboot your system with Windows Defender in the disabled mode then it is totally disabled with no background processes running in the background like you would have in the above scenario. So, in essence, it is totally disabled. However, you still have the option to re-enable Windows Defender at any point and time.

I run an Internet Security Software Program that is protecting my system from the following, Computer Protection, Web Protection, Identity Protection, Email Protection, and the Firewall is Active which is protecting my system from all Internet traffic.

When I initially installed my Internet Security Program it went into windows during the installation and totally disabled every part of Windows Defender so there wouldn't be multiple systems running at the same time. So, once my Internet Security Program finished it's initial installation I had to reboot my Windows 10 Pro system.

So, once I rebooted my system and my Internet Security Software Program was up and running every part of Windows Defender had been totally disabled and all the controls to re-enable it were all grayed out so I couldn't activate it even if I wanted too.

Now, with my current system if I choose to disable it for whatever reason, installing MTK, or when I install any new software. The system is still running my firewall, and identity protection, etc. So, I'm not totally defenseless during this period of time. In addition, I have it set to Automatic so if it needs to make a rule during any item I need to install it will throw up a window which will allow me to either reject the change or add it to my exception list for later.

I hope this Helps!

went through the read me and was a little unclear.... the download went fine and really fast, but im not sure how to install. the installation file shows up as opening with utorrent, and wont actually install itself.... i've tried everything i know but im not sure what else to do.

ur2b said:
went through the read me and was a little unclear.... the download went fine and really fast, but im not sure how to install. the installation file shows up as opening with utorrent, and wont actually install itself.... i've tried everything i know but im not sure what else to do.

Once the file has download, it shouldnt bring up anything to do with torrent. Once it downloads check your download folder or the folder you previously selected to be saved in. It should just be a file or folder, in this case folder.

Back