• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi sorry newbie here but where can i download version 2020.006.20042 thank you Guys & Girls :)

hey everyone
i'm new here, but i followed instruction at page 1 with 20042 version, and it works like a charm
you need to modify host file (i think it's key point)
with classic notepad i couldn't run as administrator. i used notepad++

Am up and running on a clean install of the base Acrobat and successfully updated to 2020.009.20065 following all of the previously mentioned instructions, PLUS:

1. previously mentioned, but: disable internet during the entire process
2. ran the base version of Acrobat after patching as admin, internet still disabled
3. in base version unchecked the automatic updates in preferences
4. exited base version then deleted the updater plugin in the plugins folder
5. updated to 2020.009.20065, did not reboot when prompted
6. deleted the updater plugin (you can also rename)
7. reapplied the patch as admin
9. ran Autoruns as admin and unchecked the following:

AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0 Adobe Updater Startup Utility (Verified) Adobe Systems Incorporated c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\oobe\pdapp\uwa\updaterstartuputility.exe

AdobeGCInvoker-1.0 Adobe GC Invoker Utility (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\adobegcclient\agcinvokerutility.exe

Acrobat Assistant 8.0 AcroTray (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat dc\acrobat\acrotray.exe

CCXProcess CCXProcess (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\adobe\adobe creative cloud experience\ccxprocess.exe

\Adobe Acrobat Update Task Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe

\AdobeGCInvoker-1.0 Adobe GC Invoker Utility (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\adobegcclient\agcinvokerutility.exe

AdobeARMservice Adobe Acrobat Update Service: Adobe Acrobat Updater keeps your Adobe software up to date. (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe

AGMService Adobe Genuine Monitor Service: Adobe Genuine Monitor Service (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\adobegcclient\agmservice.exe

10. rebooted, (internet still disabled)
11. Opened Acrobat .0065 (internet still disabled)
12. Message came up about signing in, chose later.
13. Chose trial when prompted.
14. Reapplied the patch as admin
15. Confirmed all boxes still unchecked in Autoruns
16. Rebooted, enabled internet

So far, it is working.

Last edited:
Am up and running on a clean install of the base Acrobat and successfully updated to 2020.009.20065 following all of the previously mentioned instructions, PLUS:

1. previously mentioned, but: disable internet during the entire process
2. ran the base version of Acrobat after patching as admin, internet still disabled
3. in base version unchecked the automatic updates in preferences
4. exited base version then deleted the updater plugin in the plugins folder
5. updated to 2020.009.20065, did not reboot when prompted
6. deleted the updater plugin (you can also rename)
7. reapplied the patch as admin
9. ran Autoruns as admin and unchecked the following:

AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0 Adobe Updater Startup Utility (Verified) Adobe Systems Incorporated c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\oobe\pdapp\uwa\updaterstartuputility.exe

AdobeGCInvoker-1.0 Adobe GC Invoker Utility (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\adobegcclient\agcinvokerutility.exe

Acrobat Assistant 8.0 AcroTray (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat dc\acrobat\acrotray.exe

CCXProcess CCXProcess (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\adobe\adobe creative cloud experience\ccxprocess.exe

\Adobe Acrobat Update Task Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe

\AdobeGCInvoker-1.0 Adobe GC Invoker Utility (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\adobegcclient\agcinvokerutility.exe

AdobeARMservice Adobe Acrobat Update Service: Adobe Acrobat Updater keeps your Adobe software up to date. (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe

AGMService Adobe Genuine Monitor Service: Adobe Genuine Monitor Service (Verified) Adobe Inc. c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\adobegcclient\agmservice.exe

10. rebooted, (internet still disabled)
11. Opened Acrobat .0065 (internet still disabled)
12. Message came up about signing in, chose later.
13. Chose trial when prompted.
14. Reapplied the patch as admin
15. Confirmed all boxes still unchecked in Autoruns
16. Rebooted, enabled internet

So far, it is working.

Very good explanation, thank you!

Regrettably, here is the final answer: if you have previously installed acrobat as a trial, even if you use revo uninstaller, and delete adobe acrobat from c:// drive, after rebooting, following the exact instructions as in the txt file, and running the updater and thereafter the crack, you will still get the remaining days of the 1st trial install. dont know where the hell it keeps this data, but the only thing left to do is to format the HD and start from scratch, which is a hell of a choice since i have to backup all the darn data.
anyways, thanks for all of your help. BTW, i am using windows 7

Regrettably, here is the final answer: if you have previously installed acrobat as a trial, even if you use revo uninstaller, and delete adobe acrobat from c:// drive, after rebooting, following the exact instructions as in the txt file, and running the updater and thereafter the crack, you will still get the remaining days of the 1st trial install. dont know where the hell it keeps this data, but the only thing left to do is to format the HD and start from scratch, which is a hell of a choice since i have to backup all the darn data.
anyways, thanks for all of your help. BTW, i am using windows 7
Yeah that pretty much confirms the rumors. It may be if you have installed ANY Adobe product the cracks won't work. I am sure if you wish to spend the time you could figure it out but it's probably a one-time event. Good luck to whoever wants to try and figure this out.

Ive been trying all the instructions mentioned. I am installing it into windows sandbox for testing purpose to figure it out how to get it activated before installing it native on my computer.
1. disabled internet
2. Added to the hosts file
3. installed the Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe
4. then disabled the updater services and the genuine services
5. then updated it to AcrobatDCUpd2000620042.msp
6. disabled updater services again
7. Copied the crack to the installation folder and run it then selected acrobat 2015 version.
7. opened adobe and quick unchecked updates in preferences
8. turned on my internet and after a few second i get the white activation screen.

To bad this all didnt work.

Ive been trying all the instructions mentioned. I am installing it into windows sandbox for testing purpose to figure it out how to get it activated before installing it native on my computer.
1. disabled internet
2. Added to the hosts file
3. installed the Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe
4. then disabled the updater services and the genuine services
5. then updated it to AcrobatDCUpd2000620042.msp
6. disabled updater services again
7. Copied the crack to the installation folder and run it then selected acrobat 2015 version.
7. opened adobe and quick unchecked updates in preferences
8. turned on my internet and after a few second i get the white activation screen.

To bad this all didnt work.

Please check this: https://thewindowsforum.com/threads/adobe-acrobat-pro-dc-2020-009-20063.81109/#post-117218

Yeah that pretty much confirms the rumors. It may be if you have installed ANY Adobe product the cracks won't work. I am sure if you wish to spend the time you could figure it out but it's probably a one-time event. Good luck to whoever wants to try and figure this out.

I think I have got Acrobat working without a windows reinstall, while previously having the sign in dialog box appearing and the trial ended notices coming up.

I did a few things, so I can't be sure which one exactly got it.

first I uninstalled absolutely everything adobe related using revo uninstaller
went into C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD and deleted the whole cache folder, and everything inside.

then I used the Adobe CC Removal Tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) to remove everything it possibly could, but important, made sure it removed Adobe ID credentials. this also can reset your hosts file, so keep that in mind.

I then restarted my PC, and installed Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the 2020.006.20042 update using the instructions from Thumper earlier in this thread. making sure to reupdate my hosts file.

This appears fine now, but I will post an update if the notification ever comes back

Hi,

Please find attached, Installation Instructions:

NOTE: You must downgrade to this version: v2020.006.20042 (version 2020.009.20063 won't work with below notes, sorry)

v2020.006.20042 - Tested and working :)

where do I get version v2020.006.20042?

Back