• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Okay, thanks. Will do.

I might have to do it all over again, because i was somehow able to download the program onto my pc, but now my norton antivirus keeps showing that i have Trojan.Gen viruses that are constantly being stopped and removed. Is this normal?

HeLLo everyone! Does anyone know if there is a newer/better version of KMSAuto Activator (using it for Office2016)? The one I have now (TY ThumperTM) is v1.3.8 by Ratuborus and from what I gather the activator needs to be ran every 25days? The app itself has an option to create an event to run every 10days to run the activator for Windows or Office on it own, but I was just curious if there was any perm solutions for activation?
-If anyone knows of an updated or better Office2016 Activator please let me know.

Thanks for your time!
-M3

Mac3lite said:
HeLLo everyone! Does anyone know if there is a newer/better version of KMSAuto Activator (using it for Office2016)? The one I have now (TY ThumperTM) is v1.3.8 by Ratuborus and from what I gather the activator needs to be ran every 25days? The app itself has an option to create an event to run every 10days to run the activator for Windows or Office on it own, but I was just curious if there was any perm solutions for activation?
-If anyone knows of an updated or better Office2016 Activator please let me know.

Thanks for your time!
-M3

Hi,

Why you need newer version? old version dosnt work anymore?

Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Run patch file
DONE!

My question is, how do I install the application? I try clicking it and it tells me "To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it." So what should I install so that I can install this application?

Cristie93 said:
Instructions:
3) Run patch file
DONE!

My question is, how do I install the application? I try clicking it and it tells me "To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it." So what should I install so that I can install this application?

Run setup.exe

TeamViewer 12

<t>Hello,<br/>
<br/>
if you have any crack tool for TeamViewer 12 pleas help to share.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks</t>

Hey, what is patch file.? with what name it is saved ??? Iam getting message/error to activate. Please help.! Thanks in advance.

ThumperTM said:
Cristie93 said:
Instructions:
3) Run patch file
DONE!

Run setup.exe

There's no "setup.exe" only "MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET].rar" and windows doesn't know which program to open it with.

amerwaleed said:
ThumperTM said:
Cristie93 said:
Instructions:
3) Run patch file
DONE!

Run setup.exe

There's no "setup.exe" only "MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET].rar" and windows doesn't know which program to open it with.

Hi,

Unrar it with winrar archive like winrar or 7zip or other.

I'll leave this here in case someone else runs into the same issue.

After installation I ran the patch, but it didn't detect Office 2016. Apparently the solution was to open Word (or Excel) once and then close it. Next time I ran the patch it recognized the installation.
Now it's patched correctly.

Thanks.

jara said:
I'll leave this here in case someone else runs into the same issue.

After installation I ran the patch, but it didn't detect Office 2016. Apparently the solution was to open Word (or Excel) once and then close it. Next time I ran the patch it recognized the installation.
Now it's patched correctly.

Thanks.

You are welcome ;)

Question--

I've installed. Disabled antivirus to run the patch. Popup says "found Office 2013/2016 which does not support KMS activation." I clicked ok to run the Convert Office Retail utility. Everything seemed to go smoothly.

Whenever I open any of the Office programs, though, it pops up asking for activation. When I close that and check the account it says Office is activated. So my question is: is there any way to get rid of the pop up asking for activation?

Running Windows 10 Home if that matters. Thanks in advance.

Back