• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Installed this on a fresh Win10 machine. Turned off real-time protection from Win Defender. Ran KMSAuto Net as admin, said it was activated successfully, but I still get the activation window unfortunately. It seems to work after the activation window closes though. Or it may just be on some trial timer I'm not aware of. But if I close and reopen the activation reappears.

Anyone else have this issue?

I also tried to convert the "Retail to VL" option, but same results...

Hello, hope all is doing well. :)

i just installed MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator in my windows 10 machine, after doing so and opening word, it just ask me to activate the product.

any advise will be much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Been using this faithfully for a while. Now, all of a sudden, after a fresh image + install of Office, when I run this, it "works" but when opening Office products, the "TRIAL/BUY/ACTIVATE" popup persists.

Did a Windows Update break this? Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone have a fix?

TheRealMagoo said:
Been using this faithfully for a while. Now, all of a sudden, after a fresh image + install of Office, when I run this, it "works" but when opening Office products, the "TRIAL/BUY/ACTIVATE" popup persists.

Did a Windows Update break this? Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone have a fix?

Hi,

Apply again old patch, then it should work.

I can't install, getting error 30175-4(19)...
renamed folder, tried clearing temp files, disabling av and firewall :(

@ThumperTM, I have run the patch again multiple times and everytime, it shows as successful, but then when I open any Office product, I still get the splash page.

TheRealMagoo said:
@ThumperTM, I have run the patch again multiple times and everytime, it shows as successful, but then when I open any Office product, I still get the splash page.

Hi,

I just tested in Vritual machine and works great.

hi, i downloaded the office 2016 from pirate bay. i opened the read me file and it says i have to run the application by the provided installer, what installer does it mean? because i dont see anything in this folder but to some vlc files and the read me file.

probably im missing something stupid, hopefully u can help me here.

thank you and waiting for your reply.

Hi i downloaded Microsoft office PRO Plus 2016 + activator. I cant seem to find a way to activate it.

Thank you your response would be highly appreciated....

Hi, can you do the following things With Any Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 torrent uploaded on any site or even if it says it's registered, it would come with a high risk that trouble would follow? :

1. Can you or should you install updates?
2. Download free templates and additional features?
3. Sync your documents to upload to a free cloud service, such as Goolgle Drive?
4. Sync your documents across different PCs, laptops & Andoid devices? I'm especially curious about this question and have already started a post asking if you can sync OneNote between an Android phone and Windows 10 safely if it contains some files made in Office 2016 Pro Plus 2016, while on a Win 10 PC?

It's too bad that I'm not currently enrolled in a school that provides you with an .edu acount. However, I am a student. I'm taking free online & in person classes so that I have all the remedial stuff and I'm back in the habit of things, in order to get my degree. So, I wish M$ would take adult continuing education & certificate programs, G.ED. programs, and Free MOOC programs (some of which provide certifications or actual college credits) into consideration when giving Office to students. Since, you never get a .edu email when you're enrolled in any of these programs. Many programs are offered by community programs and charities or educational nonprofit organizations or the public libraries in the country that don't have enough funds for even the basic. However, when not even the programs that are provided by goverment agencies including the department of education are considered good enough to qualify for free office for neither the students nor the teachers, that's! *#÷×) up.
The in person programs tell you that you can book time on their PCs if you do it 2-3 days in advance. You are allowed up to an entire 45 minutes a day for up to 4 days a week during the 6 hours a day the place is open to do ALL your course work! WOW that's plenty of time and requires no commuting time, that should be spent at work or with your family and no additional commuting expenses either. 8o|
xD Sorry for the rant. :arcoiris:

Hi there, thanks very much for the files! I'm running a new Windows 10 machine, have been without a computer for a few months and haven't used any cracked software for a few years, so I'm a bit rusty.
So far, it's working.
I renamed folders and separated the Autorun one from the rest, ran setup-64, opened Word, closed activation window, closed Word. Temporarily disabled antivirus and ran patch as admin - success!
The activation window still pops up when I open Word, but the far left icon (which asks for a product key) is sort of shaded over and I'm able to use the program just fine after closing activation window.

Question: it's okay for that small window to still appear when I open Word, yeah? Or should that not happen? I ran the patch a 2nd time just in case but it didn't change it.
I'll try out a clean installation if this shouldn't be happening but tbh I only successfully managed the install on my third attempt (like I said - rusty) so I can't really be bothered right now.

Anyhow, thanks again for the crack. My job contract just ended and work opportunities (which aren't on the literal opposite side of the country) are few and far between, so your release is really helpful to me right now :)

Back