• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

i have read the readme note but i cant find the installer in the folder. i have tried to open all the icon programs in the folder but there is no use. would any one mind giving me suggestion

Stevie1983 said:
how do i open the patch file its just a jpeg file? and where is the installer?

patch file = kmsauto net
Open KMSauto as an Adminstrator
installer = setup

@ThumperTM
I got an error message when starting up the patch file... something with Microsoft .NET Framework.
When I go further the buttons are not like it suppose to be and when I go to about to change into pro mode I see cyrrilic letters...
When trying to patch I get an error 8001011b
Any help would be appreciated..

I have downloaded the files correctly, but I don't know what to open the file with. Ex: opening it with an app or program. It won't allow me to open it because of this.

yeh did everything and stuff but i cant find the patch file... can u tell me where can i find that?

Hi,

Is the patch file the "autorun" file? When I open it all that appears is the following text:

[autorun]
OPEN=setup.EXE /AUTORUN
ICON=setup.EXE,1

shell\configure=&Configure...
shell\configure\command=setup.EXE

shell\install=&Install...
shell\install\command=setup.EXE

Could someone help me with getting round this? I'm struggling with activating the software. Thanks you in advance.

Back