• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Problem with installing office 2016 on windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

sambadiwa

Jan 4, 2020
I am getting this error:
We're sorry, we can't continue because we weren't able to download a required file. Please make sure you're connected to the Internet or connect to a different network, then try again.

I have tried disabling real-time protection on window defender and don't have any other AV software. I opened the setup.exe as admin still gets this error. Any help?

Yes, the laptop is connected to a working wifi and internet is working absolutely fine on the system.

I am getting this error:
We're sorry, we can't continue because we weren't able to download a required file. Please make sure you're connected to the Internet or connect to a different network, then try again.

I have tried disabling real-time protection on window defender and don't have any other AV software. I opened the setup.exe as admin still gets this error. Any help?
This is normal when the DL is corrupt. Suggest that you get the source from a site that allows you to restart the DL - this usually is best with a Download Manager..
or a different site = http://www.mediafire.com/file/wp189iayhdpbcsd/Office_2013-2019_C2R_Install_%2B_Lite_v6.6.rar/file

I found the issue. I was extracting in the same folder where the compressed file was located, I then extracted it to a different folder and it got fixed. Thanks for the help guys.

Back