• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I have also tried to install version 2019.010.20098 with the adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter patch.

Same problem as others here, it just asked me to login, or it stops automatically. Seems it doesn't work.
Installed it on a fress W10 install. Perhaps it works if I hadn't installed Adobe Reader?

I have also tried to install version 2019.010.20098 with the adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter patch.

Same problem as others here, it just asked me to login, or it stops automatically. Seems it doesn't work.
Installed it on a fress W10 install. Perhaps it works if I hadn't installed Adobe Reader?

Remove it using any remove software like Revo Uninstaller
Reboot
Disable your antivirus
install setup
install update
use patch
Open Acrobat > Disable auto-updates in "Preferences"
Enable internet connection

So, where is the link of the torrent?
Do a search for it at a torrent index site, 1337x for example.
Posting direct links is against forum rules. Always use an index site that allows comments.

On a bay there was a ship, that brought us a new Adobe Acrobat pro. Versions 2019.012.20047, or 2019.021.20047, or 2019.021.20056 pre-activated.
Has someone (with lots of experience) perhaps tested one of these versions with a good result, over a couple of days? Is one of the new versions uploaded by an up loader with a good reputation?

Hi dears, I have problem installing the "AcrobatDCUpd1901020098.msp" from Adobe acrobat pro dc.
The message pops up like this:" the upgrade patch cant be installed by the windows installer service because the programm to be upgraded maybe missing or the update patch may update a different version of the programm to be upgraded exists on your computer and that your have the correct upgrade patch".

Hi dears, I have problem installing the "AcrobatDCUpd1901020098.msp" from Adobe acrobat pro dc.
The message pops up like this:" the upgrade patch cant be installed by the windows installer service because the programm to be upgraded maybe missing or the update patch may update a different version of the programm to be upgraded exists on your computer and that your have the correct upgrade patch".
That one that currently sails the bay seems to be using a very old, very complex solution. IF you haven't and don't plan to download and use any Adobe products made in the last couple of years it might be worth a try. Let us know if it floats or sinks. I wouldn't even guess based on what we have been hearing.

I have the Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.20 + crack [Tech-Tools.ME] archive file which I downloaded from somewhere - no names, no packdrill lol (PB), and after a reinstall of my Win 7 Pro 64 bit OS after 3 or 4 days of exasperation, frustration and stress thanks to MS Win 10, I decided to put this on again. I've followed the instructions to the letter and have the opened/unarjed folder on my desktop. The next instruction is install update acrobatupd11020.exe and, like Kashif007 above from December 8th, I got exactly that same error message in a pop-up. I'm sure despite its appearance there has to be a simple answer or solution so can anyone help/advise please? The archive is from 10th April 2017 and the crack from 20th January this year. As all the files came in a single ARJ achived file, surely it should work? Maybe there's a better, more up to date version, although I only really need it for basic things like viewing, printing and occasional editing so it doesn't really need to be all-singing, all-dancing. :)

Anyway thanks for any help/advice with this. In the meantime, I'm going to try unpacking and re-installing just incase. :)

PS I posted this 45 minutes ago and since then I put an exception into my BitDefender antivirus software, deleted the relevant folders and tried again. Unfortunately exactly the same problem so what's causing it, I literally have no idea at all.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,
So I downloaded your software from Torrent and I tried to install it as per the instructions but unfortunately it's not working. I'd some screenshots and if anyone of you can have a look into them and tell me what I'm doing wrong I'll be really thankful.
So after Installing Both the Adobe Acrobat and The Updated one I'd Extracted the Activation.rar and it looks something like this:
Adobe Help 01.png
After this I copy pasted everything from the extraction into the Installation directory: (I'd selected/highlighted the files that I copy pasted)
Adobe Help 03.png
After this I run adobe.snr.patch.v2.o as an administrator and it came up with something like this: (the thing to note here is that it has nothing with the name of Adobe Acrobat DC 2019 and there's only one file that's with the name of Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 and that too is 32bit and my machine is 64bit but I selected it coz that's the only one available)
Adobe Help 02.png
After this I clicked on patch and it showed "OK" for everything. Also during all this my antivirus and internet was turned off. And when I opened Adobe Acrobat DC the window popped up like this:
Adobe Problem 00.png
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or guide me to the correct steps? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance and also thank you ThumperDC for creating a crack. I might not be able to access it for now but there are many people that are using it.

Hello Guys,
So I downloaded your software from Torrent and I tried to install it as per the instructions but unfortunately it's not working. I'd some screenshots and if anyone of you can have a look into them and tell me what I'm doing wrong I'll be really thankful.
So after Installing Both the Adobe Acrobat and The Updated one I'd Extracted the Activation.rar and it looks something like this:
View attachment 5279
After this I copy pasted everything from the extraction into the Installation directory: (I'd selected/highlighted the files that I copy pasted)
View attachment 5280
After this I run adobe.snr.patch.v2.o as an administrator and it came up with something like this: (the thing to note here is that it has nothing with the name of Adobe Acrobat DC 2019 and there's only one file that's with the name of Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 and that too is 32bit and my machine is 64bit but I selected it coz that's the only one available)
View attachment 5281
After this I clicked on patch and it showed "OK" for everything. Also during all this my antivirus and internet was turned off. And when I opened Adobe Acrobat DC the window popped up like this:
View attachment 5282
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or guide me to the correct steps? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance and also thank you ThumperDC for creating a crack. I might not be able to access it for now but there are many people that are using it.

Sorry I can't help but good job with the screen shots. I don't understand why Thumper can't provide video tutorial of the step by step instructions. There is so many little details that are left out in the instructions that make it very easy to fail. Good luck

I have 2 questions and please don't take offence to either.

1) I am trying to install this software on a work computer in which admin rights belong to the IT department. Is there any way around this? Currently it doesn't allow me to modify the install directory files.

2) The instructions in the read me files are always simple, but not detailed enough to address specific questions that arise. Would it not be easier to create a video tutorial for the install so that we can see specifically how it you have done it. Seems this would reduce the amount of time answer questions on these forums.

Thanks for the software and thanks for considering my suggestion.

I have 2 questions and please don't take offence to either.

1) I am trying to install this software on a work computer in which admin rights belong to the IT department. Is there any way around this? Currently it doesn't allow me to modify the install directory files.

2) The instructions in the read me files are always simple, but not detailed enough to address specific questions that arise. Would it not be easier to create a video tutorial for the install so that we can see specifically how it you have done it. Seems this would reduce the amount of time answer questions on these forums.

Thanks for the software and thanks for considering my suggestion.

you will need a lot of luck going around IT ....

cause you will need their admin credential to do any modification and or moving sometimes even folder out of the C hard drive.....

try this
uninstall it
reboot
delete from your hard drive (c drive) the adobe folder located at
c>program files(x86)>adobe>acrobat DC

reboot computer

disable your wifi and antivirus
redo the installation ....

extract rar at your desktop,

Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098 + Crack [www.Tech-Tools.me]

right click extract files, select desktop

1. right click, Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe, run as administrator

do not run acrobat (very important) like do not open the program, installing is not the same as running the program

2. double click, AcrobatDCUpd1901020098.msp

do not run acrobat

3. extract activation.rar

4.copy, adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip

to location where adobe acrobat dc is located, something like this

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\

5. extract, adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip

right click, select, extract files here

6. run adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe, as admin

right click on adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe, runs as administrative

7. select, Acrobat DC 2015

8. open adobe acrobat dc, and go to