• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

try this
uninstall it
reboot
delete from your hard drive (c drive) the adobe folder located at
c>program files(x86)>adobe>acrobat DC

reboot computer

disable your wifi and antivirus
redo the installation ....

extract rar at your desktop,

Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098 + Crack [www.Tech-Tools.me]

right click extract files, select desktop

1. right click, Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe, run as administrator

do not run acrobat (very important) like do not open the program, installing is not the same as running the program

2. double click, AcrobatDCUpd1901020098.msp

do not run acrobat

3. extract activation.rar

4.copy, adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip

to location where adobe acrobat dc is located, something like this

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\

5. extract, adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip

right click, select, extract files here

6. run adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe, as admin

right click on adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe, runs as administrative

7. select, Acrobat DC 2015

8. open adobe acrobat dc, and go to

edit
preferences
updater

un-check automatic updates.

done

you could also block adobe using your firewall from accessing the internet

see instruction here

can you point me to where i can download the RAR file for acrobat ? i cant seem to find it in this forum. thank s

thanks for the suggested link. looks great. just a quick Q: after installation, should i update then use the crack or not take a chance?

Chris, when i unpack the zipped file, i get an WinRAR diagnostic error saying "the archive is wither in unknown format or damaged". is this for windows 7? thank you

Chris, when i unpack the zipped file, i get an WinRAR diagnostic error saying "the archive is wither in unknown format or damaged". is this for windows 7? thank you
which rar file?

also it could be many things for getting that error.
But if you can try to decompress that rar file on another computer if you get the same error.

or you dont get that error then just move those uncompress file the machine you are working on

if the decompress rar file also fails to decompress in the second machine then it might be an issue with the original file, and in this case you need to re download the files

i am using WinRAR. i tried decompressing and tried moving the complressed files. all same issue and missing exe files (Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe) and (AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp).
i downloaded twice. from the suggested torrent.
no worries, i will try on a different machine. i really appreciate your help. have a great day

i am using WinRAR. i tried decompressing and tried moving the complressed files. all same issue and missing exe files (Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe) and (AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp).
i downloaded twice. from the suggested torrent.
no worries, i will try on a different machine. i really appreciate your help. have a great day

I just extracted now, to make sure, archive file is fine, you need to check your winrar, try in other PC :)

Following these instructions, but nowhere for AcrobatDCUpd1901020098.msp to go? (upgrade patch cannot be installed by windows Installer service because the program to be upgrade may be missing)

Following these instructions, but nowhere for AcrobatDCUpd1901020098.msp to go? (upgrade patch cannot be installed by windows Installer service because the program to be upgrade may be missing)
were you able to do step 1? as admin? and not to run the program....

is this does not work.... try DL the files again

I just got asked to sign in to Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 otherwise I cannot use the program. This will eventually force me to buy subscription from Adobe making the whole cracked download procedure irrelevant. How do I fix this now? and how do I prevent this from happening in the future? Many thanks.

I had done all of that except the last bit:
you could also block adobe using your firewall from accessing the internet

Is this what caused Adobe to ask me to sign-in ?

Before that the program was working perfectly.

Hello Guys,
So I downloaded your software from Torrent and I tried to install it as per the instructions but unfortunately it's not working. I'd some screenshots and if anyone of you can have a look into them and tell me what I'm doing wrong I'll be really thankful.
So after Installing Both the Adobe Acrobat and The Updated one I'd Extracted the Activation.rar and it looks something like this:
View attachment 5279
After this I copy pasted everything from the extraction into the Installation directory: (I'd selected/highlighted the files that I copy pasted)
View attachment 5280
After this I run adobe.snr.patch.v2.o as an administrator and it came up with something like this: (the thing to note here is that it has nothing with the name of Adobe Acrobat DC 2019 and there's only one file that's with the name of Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 and that too is 32bit and my machine is 64bit but I selected it coz that's the only one available)
View attachment 5281
After this I clicked on patch and it showed "OK" for everything. Also during all this my antivirus and internet was turned off. And when I opened Adobe Acrobat DC the window popped up like this:
View attachment 5282
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or guide me to the correct steps? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance and also thank you ThumperDC for creating a crack. I might not be able to access it for now but there are many people that are using it.
Did you ever get around this?

I know this is an older thread now, but I came looking for some help too on this program. It's worked 100% on every laptop I've installed it on except the laptop I'm using now. Only time I've ever had a problem with any of Thumper's programs. So I wanted to just say thank you to Thumper because your awesome but unfortunately, this time, though no fault of yours, it just won't work :( I don't know what else to use in its place.

I know this is an older thread now, but I came looking for some help too on this program. It's worked 100% on every laptop I've installed it on except the laptop I'm using now. Only time I've ever had a problem with any of Thumper's programs. So I wanted to just say thank you to Thumper because your awesome but unfortunately, this time, though no fault of yours, it just won't work :( I don't know what else to use in its place.
try the following

and add a block to host file(this will block adobe connecting to your machine by mod your host files)

try the following

and add a block to host file(this will block adobe connecting to your machine by mod your host files)

I wanted to come back and tell you that I finally got it installed. I thought all of my antivirus programs were off (Emsisoft and Malwarebytes) as well as Windows Defender, but I didn't realize that somewhere along the way, MS has now added Virus and Threat Protection. Once I turned that off, everything installed as it should and I'm happy! So thank you for your patience with me and your responses. I'm certainly not a noob but this one, this time, drove me nuts!

Back