• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hey new here. My issue is on the read me. It says to extract the activation.rar to the patch installation folder but the patch didn't tell me where it installed. So I'm stuck here.

See folks it works. You need to read all the instructions and follow them exactly and in order.
I will make a side note to the install instructions. I had to do the initial unzips in a desktop folder. I just made a folder to extract and then I did the first program run and installed to that same desktop folder. After extraction and initial run / installation I made a folder in program files x86 named "Adobe" and slid the entire contents of the desktop folder into it. Then continued with install.

Also the paint zip. I unzipped that in the desktop folder and slid the contents over to the C drive, than ran it. Worked like a charm on 2 machines so far.

I have been using adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.006.20034 on a computer with W10 Home for two years without any problem nor failures. But on another computer with W10Pro it failed regularly (Adobe asks for registration). I could reinstall it several times, but now, the patcher fails, cannot be launched ans displays an error 0xC0000005. The event observer tells (I try to translate the text that is in french): ''The authorisation parameters relative to the application do not allow local authorisation for the application COM server with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}...'' I've tried a lot of things, disconnecting Internet, uninstalling Avast, downloading a new instance of painter, defining exceptions for the pointer, etc. nothing works, the painter does not open.
I had to come back to Acrobat XI. Has somebody an idea of where the problem is coming from?

I have been using adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.006.20034 on a computer with W10 Home for two years without any problem nor failures. But on another computer with W10Pro it failed regularly (Adobe asks for registration). I could reinstall it several times, but now, the patcher fails, cannot be launched ans displays an error 0xC0000005. The event observer tells (I try to translate the text that is in french): ''The authorisation parameters relative to the application do not allow local authorisation for the application COM server with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}...'' I've tried a lot of things, disconnecting Internet, uninstalling Avast, downloading a new instance of painter, defining exceptions for the pointer, etc. nothing works, the painter does not open.
I had to come back to Acrobat XI. Has somebody an idea of where the problem is coming from?
When you uninstall the program, so you installed it back

do you, do the following?

do a complete uninstall
delete the root folder of adobe from the C: drive (or whatever named of drive you have it ), it should be like program file x86.
Find the adobe folder and delete
after that
restart the computer.

* you can also do a force uninstall via

them following

Then follow the steps in in post #59 and post #78 for installing it

do a complete uninstall
delete the root folder of adobe from the C: drive (or whatever named of drive you have it ), it should be like program file x86.
after that
restart the computer.

them following

do a complete uninstall
after that
restart the computer.

them following

Thanks for taking my problem into consideration.
The instructions you give me relate to an installation problem. But I think this is not really an installation problem, only a safety option that I cannot find and that blocks the opening of the patcher software. Nothing happens when I click on the patcher label.
Even after having uninstalled everything, and cleaned with the Adobe cleaner, with Internet disconnected and with Avast antivirus inactivated, BEFORE INSTALLING ANYTHING ELSE, the petcher software does not open, when it opens and works in the sansbox and on other computers (witout any precaution) wher I transfer it with an USB storage key.
I hoped from what i read on your forum that I could bypass the problem by making a complete patched installation in the sandbox and copying patched amtlib.dll (together with acrobat.dll and acrobat.tlb) to the "open" installation, but that was not enough, Adobe keeps on asking for a registration though my host file displays:
127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
I would be glad to accept any idea, either on the unblocking of the patcher or on an eventual bypassing technique.

Thanks for taking my problem into consideration.
The instructions you give me relate to an installation problem. But I think this is not really an installation problem, only a safety option that I cannot find and that blocks the opening of the patcher software. Nothing happens when I click on the patcher label.
Even after having uninstalled everything, and cleaned with the Adobe cleaner, with Internet disconnected and with Avast antivirus inactivated, BEFORE INSTALLING ANYTHING ELSE, the petcher software does not open, when it opens and works in the sansbox and on other computers (witout any precaution) wher I transfer it with an USB storage key.
I hoped from what i read on your forum that I could bypass the problem by making a complete patched installation in the sandbox and copying patched amtlib.dll (together with acrobat.dll and acrobat.tlb) to the "open" installation, but that was not enough, Adobe keeps on asking for a registration though my host file displays:
127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
I would be glad to accept any idea, either on the unblocking of the patcher or on an eventual bypassing technique.
can you confirmed with other comp that the painter works on other machine. like does it run?

Also, make sure that your antivirus is off during all the time of the process.

and see if there is your antivirus is targeting the painter file or other files that relate to the installation. See rules of the virus, which allows some programs that recognizes as safe to run ....

can you confirmed with other comp that the painter works on other machine. like does it run?

Also, make sure that your antivirus is off during all the time of the process.

and see if there is your antivirus is targeting the painter file or other files that relate to the installation. See rules of the virus, which allows some programs that recognizes as safe to run ....

Hi!
I confirm that the patcher opens on a computer with W10 Home 64, DC reader installed, Avast anti-virus ACTIVATED, no special precautions taken. I cannot say it works, since there is nothing to patch, but it opens, I can see the list of the patchable softwares (when on my computer, nothing happens when I try to open it.)
I also confirm that, though Avast antivirus is desactivated on my computer when I try to run the patcher, I have set an exception in it and I have also desactivated DEP.
I also confirm that in the sandbox of W10 Pro 64, associated with acrobat DC installed, the patcher opens, and when used on AcrobatDC 2015 (32 bits) tells that amtlib.dll has been patched. I cannot test further, since it is not possible to restart in the sandbox and the sandbox is isolated from Adobe servers.
I notice that my problem is seemingly the same as the one encounterd by Djanamedjala on May 19, 2019 (Post #5 of this thread) that has never been answered. I asked him (or her?) whether he had solved the issue, but I've no answer yet.
Thanks for taking care.

Hi,

Please check this out.
Thanks, but unfortunately this works only if adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe can be opened, which is not the case on my computer whatever the moment I try to open it. Some safety option or policy is the cause, but I couldn't find it. Last test I performed: I disabled Windows Defender Smart Screen, with no positive result. As long as The cause of the blocking will not have been found, installation details will change nothing since I can't patch.

can someone explain me where in the host file i have to add the text or can i paste it in anywhere

hello guys,

sorry for my question but what does "apply fix_x64.reg or fix_86.reg" mean?

Do I have to simply double click? which one of the 2?
thanks

Yes, I have 64bit thank you so much.

Your revised installation instructions are more clear and it's now working perfecly. ;)

Thank you !

After reading all the issues people are having loading this software I feel slightly better that it is not just me. However, it is still a very annoying process. Having said that, I do appreciate Thumper going to extremes trying to make this software available to the masses. However, I would strongly agree that the instructions presented to load this program are not very good. Yes, they are simple, but definitely not detailed enough to answer all the questions that come up that are frustrating people with the installation.

I followed the Read Me instructions that came with the file, to the letter! My problem is that after I started up the Pro DC file, I'm getting the message that mine is a Trial version and after 7 days I am out of luck.

I'm afraid to ask for a solution to this issue for fear that I am going to be told to delete the program and start again with a new set of more difficult instructions to follow. I must say that running a KMS for Windows and Office is much, much easier than trying to get this too work. I've tried two different version of Thumpers download with the same result, they do not work. I think I'm ready to give up. There much be an easier way to do this. Thanks for letting me vent. I'm done now; and sorry.

After reading all the issues people are having loading this software I feel slightly better that it is not just me. However, it is still a very annoying process. Having said that, I do appreciate Thumper going to extremes trying to make this software available to the masses. However, I would strongly agree that the instructions presented to load this program are not very good. Yes, they are simple, but definitely not detailed enough to answer all the questions that come up that are frustrating people with the installation.

I followed the Read Me instructions that came with the file, to the letter! My problem is that after I started up the Pro DC file, I'm getting the message that mine is a Trial version and after 7 days I am out of luck.

I'm afraid to ask for a solution to this issue for fear that I am going to be told to delete the program and start again with a new set of more difficult instructions to follow. I must say that running a KMS for Windows and Office is much, much easier than trying to get this too work. I've tried two different version of Thumpers download with the same result, they do not work. I think I'm ready to give up. There much be an easier way to do this. Thanks for letting me vent. I'm done now; and sorry.
You need to use Adobe uninstaller (which is included with last Adobe version). then re-install.

That's fine, I can do that. However, what should I do differently when I reload. When you start loading the software it asks you if you have a registration number or want to do a trail. There is no way to by-pass this screen. So should I click on have registration number and see what happens. I just don't want to keep reloading and get the same result. Many thanks for your consideration.

Just tried it again. Keeps asking me to sign in and then displays the X days left in Trial. Once again, I really appreciate your efforts in trying to get this software working for people, but based on all the responses in this Forum, it seems that only a small fraction of people can actually get it to work as you intended. If it loaded as easily as your Read Me instruction indicate, this would be no problem. But based on all the issues people are having that I am reading, it appears that there needs to be some further detailed instruction required. The Read Me file in the activation folder seems quite beyond most peoples capabilities and I did not dare attempt it, although your main Read Me does not indicate it is necessary. Anyway, thanks again for your dedication to this project, but at this point I am calling it quits. I am going to try using PDF Xchange Editor, which is free, and see how it goes. Very best regards, BW.

Back