• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi all, I apologize for this being a total noob question, but I am very confused where to start here. I did this a year or two back on another computer and totally forgot how to do it. So far, I have downloaded Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 FULL and it is in file form on my desktop. In the folder, there is a readme.txt that i can open, as well as a Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com].rar file. I have already completed disabled/uninstalled everything having to do with adobe and restarted. In the instructions, it says to "Install "Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe" - Is this off the Adobe website? In the next instructions, it says:
Install "AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp"
Extract "adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip"
I figured these files would be located in the folder that I downloaded, but I don't see them. I'm sure I am missing something ridiculously obvious. Where can I get these files? Thank you!

Ok, I'm an idiot. I figured part of it out. So I extracted the file and see the .exe and the .wsp files. I downloaded the .exe file from the folder and did not open it once it was done downloading. I turned off my firewalls and anti-virus to install the .wsp file, but this is where I am getting stuck. How do I "install" AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp? I double-click on it in the folder, but it says, "The upgrade patch cannot be installed..." (included screenshot). I see that I can download it from this link, https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/a...seNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousmar2020.html but I fear that anything downloaded directly from adobe.com will mess up my progress. Where do I go from here? Thank you!

Was this figured out? I am having the same problem.
I know this is a very long thread but the bottom line seems to be that Adobe weaves a spider web of protection that gets larger every time you load anything they publish and that changes the rules. It's a moving target it seems.

I know this is a very long thread but the bottom line seems to be that Adobe weaves a spider web of protection that gets larger every time you load anything they publish and that changes the rules. It's a moving target it seems.
I actually did figure it out, finally! My problem was not knowing the obvious steps not listed in the instructions, but I finally figured out :)

Use revo uninstaller, delete all acrobat files, reboot and re-install offilne.

Installation notes can be downloaded here: https://thewindowsforum.com/threads/adobe-acrobat-pro-dc-2020-009-20063.81109/#post-117218
I followed the instructions exactly with the 2020.009.20063 install and it worked great.

I was having all the same issues with the dialog box, logging in, my trial had expired.

Did the full revo uninstall, edited the host file as described, followed the rest of the steps and now I have no dialog box or login and everything works perfectly.

I am running on Windows 7, not a new install.

Hello there. I installed Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 . I used the patch file which was included in the download but when I open it asked for Adobe ID . When I didn't enter the adobe ID it closed the adobe interface closely, so when i entered new adobe ID, it says, i have 5 days left of trial.

I followed all the instructions included on the read me file.

Please suggest.
similar problem, use your firewall settings, block everything that Abobe has except the the exe file just set it up for outgoing only.

This worked on 2020.013.20074 without reinstall or reboot even.
Hello all,

I am new on this forum but maybe I can already contribute. I also had issues activating Adobe Acroabat 2020 Pro with the annoying activation window popping up. After some research I found a post on reddit explaining the following :

Note that I also used two software prior this which are check_disabled.cmd and amtemu.v0.9.2-painter. I also disabled the updates in preferences.

They are available on this page : https://www.iemblog.com/?p=2988&lang=en

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.012.20043
This worked on 2020.013.20074 without reinstall or reboot even.

Hello all,

I am new on this forum but maybe I can already contribute. I also had issues activating Adobe Acroabat 2020 Pro with the annoying activation window popping up. After some research I found a post on reddit explaining the following :

Note that I also used two software prior this which are check_disabled.cmd and amtemu.v0.9.2-painter. I also disabled the updates in preferences.

They are available on this page : https://www.iemblog.com/?p=2988&lang=en

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.012.20043
Thank you so much! This instruction did the trick for me, without installing the two tools.

Hello, sorry for being a super-noob, but where are people getting the installation files? I dug around a bit on the forum, but can't seem to find any torrents.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, sorry for being a super-noob, but where are people getting the installation files? I dug around a bit on the forum, but can't seem to find any torrents.

Thanks in advance!
on 1337x, search "Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063" and find the one uploaded by the moderator "Thumper"

Hi!
This did not work for me. However, I featured out a different approach.
Instead of Step 8 and 9 in "Installation Instructions Acrobat.txt" follow this:
  • Copy “adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe” to install location. Install location by default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat
  • Run as Administrator "adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe"
  • Select "Try to patch another product with the amtlib file (32-bit)"
This method works with version 2020.009.20063. The sign-in box should not appear anymore.

View attachment 5304 View attachment 5305
This is what worked for me. I am using .20063 with no problems so far!!

Hello there. I installed Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063 . I used the patch file which was included in the download but when I open it asked for Adobe ID . When I didn't enter the adobe ID it closed the adobe interface closely, so when i entered new adobe ID, it says, i have 5 days left of trial.

I followed all the instructions included on the read me file.

Please suggest.
Uninstall. Reinstall but block internet and there should be a some kind of text file show what needs to be blocked. Reboot and it should work

hi, when i patch with the patcher. why do i get this?

ResultLineCU2 pattern : FAIL
AfterSerialCheck pattern : FAIL
ActivateFeatures pattern : FAIL
ParentLEIDLicenseStatus pattern : FAIL

Hi guys, been lurking for a while but figure its my time to offer some help to those folks who have trouble installing it. I probably read through every thread on this forum and i finally figured out the culprit on why the adobe install won't work.

If you've had adobe installed in the past and even if you use revo uninstaller, it will still leave traces of adobe on your machine. You might think its completely uninstalled but go ahead and check your task manager, theres adobe updater services and geniuine something program running.

Additionally, if you go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files", you'll find that there is an adobe folder that you cannot delete.

The solution is to completely get rid of this folder.

Below are the steps to do so, i actually found these instructions on adobes forum lol

1: Delete all Adobe files and folders, leaving CoreSync_x64.dll and its parent folders left (you’ve likely done this already.)

2: Go to the MS Windows start button in the lower left corner, click, and in the run field, type “msconfig” Click on msconfig, and box will launch. In the startup tab, dis-able anything to do with Adobe, particularly Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Updater. Acrotray is also part of Adobe startup sequence, disable as well.

3: Reboot PC . Go to CoreSync_x64.dll location and you will still NOT be able to delete the file, but WILL be able to rename it. Rename it “junk” or “crap” or whatever.

4: Reboot PC again, go to CoreSync_x64.dll location, you will now be able to delete file and parent folders.

After you perform the steps above, check your task manager to see if these adobe updater services are running in the background. If they aren't there, then you are golden. Use the steps on page 4 or 5 and you'll be able to get adobe reader up and running.

Good luck!
how to find CoreSync_x64.dll location, i checked it out in the above mentioned location i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files, but couldn't find it.

working instructions
How To Install :-
- Disable you antivirus or windows defender (otherwise it'll interfare during patch installation)
- Install the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC from "Setup.exe" as a trial (Setup >> Setup.exe)
- After installation don't run the program or close from task manager if already running.
- Install the update (Update >> AcrobatDCUpd.msp)
- Run the Reg Files (Reg Files >> fix.reg)
- To activate your product, go to Patch Fix folder.
- Extract the contents and run "adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe"
- Within Patch section select "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 (32-Bit)" and click on "Patch"
- Block app in firewall.
- Wait for sometime...
- Boom! You've got your Adobe Acrobat DC activated.
- That's it, Enjoy now ;)
if need to update adobe then download and repeat steps from "- Install the update"

Back